Dr. Zhu immediately said: "I don't mind how much you divide. It doesn't matter if you divide it. This batch of medicine is too precious and can save many lives." "
  I am also willing to take on this responsibility. When the government asks, I will say yes. I open my own pharmacy, and I can’t find it now anyway. Many of my colleagues will open clinics or pharmacies when they retire.”
  At this point, Dr. Zhu looked embarrassed: “It’s just how much the government is willing to give, and what do your friends want? I don’t know.”
  Ruan Ning thought for a moment and said, “Let’s go to him and discuss it with him, and I’ll give you the letter before 11 o’clock.”
  Dr. Zhu said decisively, with a serious look on his face: “Okay! No matter what your friend wants, I will definitely give it to you. Try your best to fight for it."
  Then, Ruan Ning and Dr. Zhu walked out of the room, and everyone looked at them curiously.
  Doctor Zhu lowered his face and said, "What are you looking at? Do your own thing. Xiao Qin, Xiao You, have you done your math problems today?" The
  two children suddenly looked stunned.
  Ruan Ning cast a sympathetic look at them. It was already the end of the world and she still had to do math problems. It was really...
  She still had a lot of exercise books in her space. She would find an opportunity to share them next time.
  Afterwards, Ruan Ning found an excuse and went out alone.
  First, she had to find a place to release the batch of medicine. The place had to be remote, and it would be a disaster if someone found it in advance.
  There are not many places that are not flooded now, so Ruan Ning simply goes to the mountain where the robber was last time, finds an abandoned house, and hides the medicine in it. │This│Work│Work│by│Si│Rabbit│on│Online│Read│Read│Internet│Friends│Organize│Upload│Upload│Secondly
  , she‌had to think about what supplies to exchange.
  If it is less, it will feel very strange.
  If you want more, it's not that necessary.
  Ruan Ning can actually still ask for gold, but exchanging medicine for gold now feels like something only a fool would do.
  There is no need to eat. There is already little food, so it is useless to give it to her.
  What is there that is both convenient for trading and that she needs?
  The system said: "Can I ask for a gun?"
  Ruan Ning: "Yes, then I will wait to be shot."
  The system pondered for a moment: "I think the host can ask for seeds."
  Ruan Ning was confused: "I can definitely exchange drugs for seeds. There are many, many, many seeds. What do I need with so many seeds?"
  The system said: "I just provide you with an option. The host can refer to it for your own reference."
  Ruan Ning had an idea and felt that his small system would not be aimless: "That's okay Well, I need seeds."
  After returning to the community, Ruan Ning explained her conditions. Dr. Zhu was very surprised: "What does your friend want seeds for? Now they are all flooded. Even in the mountains, it rains like this. It can't sprout."
  Ruan Ning simply passed the blame: "I don't know what he was thinking. Anyway, he wanted seeds, a boat full of seeds."
  Dr. Zhu said thoughtfully: "Okay, let me help you talk about this. There must be a large amount of supplies on them, and they will be happy to change the medicines without embarrassment."
  Ruan Ning also hoped so, and told her where the medicines were hidden, in detail, which house, which corner, and what they were used for. Something to cover.
  "When the time comes, just ask them to put the seeds in that house, and my friend will go get them."
  Dr. Zhu nodded.
  After that, Ruan Ning stayed at home for five days without going out for fear that someone would be watching over her.
  That night, she took advantage of the darkness and secretly went out and came to the mountain.
  I hope those people will withdraw and don't embarrass her. She really didn't shout for a high price. Just a rubber boat seed will not be sold for much before the end of the world.
  Ruan Ning carefully touched the house over there, making sure there was no sound at all.

  The system also helped monitor: "Host, there is no one around."
  Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief. When she walked to the abandoned warehouse and took a look, she was stunned.
  In front of us is a small mountain of seeds.
  It seems that there is a cognitive gap between them on the definition of "ship" of a ship.
  Does the contact person in the government think she is talking about the tanker?
  "With so many seeds, I have to plant them for ten lifetimes?" Ruan Ning was shocked: "Why are there fruit seeds? Can't these saplings be grown?" "
  Ah, there are also Chinese medicine seeds?"
  "Okay, okay. , I happened not to stock up, and there were only two boxes of isatis root in the space. The problem is that I don’t know how to prepare Chinese medicine."
  "Lily? Okay, I am probably in the mood to grow flowers."
  "Excuse me, what are the seeds of tropical wild plants? What's going on? Did they just move a little bit of the gene bank here?"
  The system hesitated: "Probably?"
  Ruan Ning calculated the volume of the space and found that it had grown by 300 cubic meters in this month, plus the total remaining before It’s only 900 cubic meters, I don’t know if I can put it down.
  No matter, plug it first.
  Ruan Ning began to touch the seed box constantly, collecting and collecting, filling 900 cubes.
  There are still about thirty or forty boxes left unpacked, so we have no choice but to squeeze in and squeeze out.
  Finally putting all the seeds into the space, Ruan Ning suddenly felt very happy.
  If the natural disaster passes one day, she will find a place to live, grow rice and flowers, and live a pastoral life with her parents.
  After dawn, Ruan Ning did not go back directly, but went to the mountains to gather wild vegetables, planning to bring twenty kilograms back to share with everyone.
  It was almost 11 o'clock when we returned to the community, and the daily material exchange ship had arrived.
  Every boat is far away, at least one meter away, and there are soldiers holding guns guarding them to see who doesn't obey the rules.
  The boat was covered with heavy seaweed, which definitely weighed more than twenty kilograms.
  Ruan Ning heard from Cheng Jiqiu that in the past two days, the government has opened the exchange of seaweed for antipyretic medicine, but it requires 80 kilograms to exchange for one pill, and the limit is only one pill per person.
  But the quantity of medicines is still scarce, and they are all sold out early every morning.
  Even so, there was still an endless stream of people queuing up, hoping to get antipyretics for their families.
  Ruan Ning did not go there, but took a slight circle back to the community.
  After dividing the wild vegetables between 1701 and 1802, Ruan Ning completely started a life of salted fish.
  Only half a month left, her parents are coming!
  I don't know if it's because she's timid about being close to home, but Ruan Ning is looking forward to it but also scared. She's looking forward to it because she hasn't seen her parents for a long time. She feels uncomfortable staying at home alone and misses her relatives.
  She's afraid because it's too dangerous here, and Ruan Ning doesn't know if she can protect her parents.
  On November 21st, people got up from their beds, rubbed their eyes and walked to the windows. They were surprised to find that the rain had stopped.
  Then, there were earth-shattering cheers.
  "The rain has stopped!"
  "The heavy rain has stopped!"
  Countless people cheered and shouted.
  Ruan Ning was woken up. She blinked, then quickly got up from the bed and opened the curtains.
  The drizzle outside has really stopped, and a red sunrise appears in the eastern sky.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 38/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint