Sambucky

Title: Family
Song: "Family" by Kygo

*Mpreg*

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bucky woke with Sam's arm around his waist, the slightly shorter man's face nuzzled into Bucky's neck. Bucky sighed with a small smile as he melted into the embrace.

The peaceful moment ended when Bucky's stomach inexplicably flipped, causing him to have to run to the bathroom and puke his guts out. Sam was quickly beside him, holding Bucky's hair back and rubbing his back gently.

"There you go. Just get it out, and you'll feel better." Sam says comfortingly. "He giving you a hard time again this morning?"

"Like you wouldn't believe." Bucky says once the vomiting stops, leaning back against the tub. "Tell me this. Is it wrong to call our baby an asshole?"

"I would think so, yeah." Sam says with a chuckle. Bucky gave a weak smile, closing his eyes and leaning his head against the shower door.

"You better be cute." Bucky says, looking down at his still flat stomach.

"Oh, he's just gonna be too cute to handle." Sam says, laying a hand over Bucky's abdomen. "He's got a cute mom."

"I just hope he gets my sense of humor." Bucky says quietly.

"What sense of humor, Barnes?" Sam says with a chuckle. "I'm his only hope at a sense of humor."

"Ha ha, so funny I forget to laugh." Bucky says dryly. "I should probably go lay back down. Could you get me some tea?"

"Sure thing. Chamomile?" Sam says, helping Bucky to his feet. Bucky nodded, walking back into their bedroom and crawling back into the bed, Sam pulling the covers up to Bucky's abdomen.

"I love you, Buck." Sam says, pressing a kiss to Bucky's forehead.

"Love you too, Captain Samerica." Bucky says tiredly, earning a chuckle from Sam.
"Told you I had a sense of humor."

§