Yan Ruoxue frowned: "Go back as soon as you are told. This is an order. I will bear all the consequences myself."
  The little policeman lowered his head and took out half a pack of compressed biscuits from the bag: "This is food, you can take it yourself." Keep it, don't give it to anyone else."
  Yan Ruoxue nodded, looking at the heavy rain, lost in thought.
  On the 18th floor, the system reported to Ruan Ning that Yan Ruoxue decided to stay.
  "In this way, she will not be able to participate in the distribution of supplies tomorrow, and will not have a historic encounter with Chu Dingfeng."
  Ruan Ning smiled.
  "There are disadvantages even if you stay. She seems to be eyeing you, the host, and I'm afraid she won't let it go."
  Ruan Ning said, "I haven't done anything, so she can slowly keep an eye on you."
  The system hesitated: " Where is the gun?"
  "As long as you are not an idiot, or your jealousy is too strong, you will not tell us that we have guns." Ruan Ning explained: "Now everyone understands that just by distributing it once a month Materials cannot survive, and the notice has been written. The whole country is affected by disaster, which means that the land basically has no harvest, and most of the places where food can be stored are flooded." "
  There are not enough resources, burning and killing. The looting cannot be stopped. How can the police keep an eye on every place?"
  "Only if we have guns, people like these in the community will feel safe."
  The system suddenly realized: "No wonder no one said anything about you just now."
  Ruan Ning: " Mainly, I didn't rob them."
  At this time, there was a sudden knock on the security door.
  Ruan Ning went out to take a look and found that it was You Dafu from ‌1701.
  You Dafu was very happy to see her and said quickly: "Girl, hurry up, I brought gold and I want to rent a boat." Ruan Ning
  raised her eyebrows and went back to the house and took out a rubber boat: "Isn't it just now? Are you handing out compressed biscuits? Are you going out on an adventure again?"
  You Dafu said: "How can that little thing be enough? We discussed that while most people don't have boats, we have to go find more and bring them back."
  Ruan Ning Nodding: "Then please pay attention to safety."
  You Dafu said: "Don't worry, this time I will go with Zhu Liangliang and the Qin family's daughter-in-law. We have more people and strength."
  He said, suddenly smiled and said A bit flattering: "Girl, don't you still have a rubber boat?"
  Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows: "What?"
  "I have friends who also want to rent it, but they don't dare to come up to see you. Don't worry. We promise to come back safely."
  Ruan Ning pondered for a while: "It won't be all your old friends, right?"
  You Dafu quickly said: "There are young people, and we have now formed a material salvage team. In fact, there are many people outside now. ‌ Few, they are basically boats from our community, so there won’t be any problems.”
  Ruan Ning thought about it and brought him another boat out, and said, “Don’t run too far, it’s not safe outside.”
  You Dafu: "Understood."
  After You Dafu left, Ruan Ning felt that she should do something. If she didn't need it when she left, she could continue to unpack the express delivery and organize the space.
  First, she tidied up a room and took out items that did not need a shelf life in the space.
  For example, her electric bicycle.
  There are also computers, televisions, washing machines, drones, etc.
  You can also take out some clothes and daily necessities that can be used up during this period. You can also take them out and put them outside first.
  Finally, there are the two indoor soilless cultivation machines, which occupy a large area. I don’t know if my mother will use them when she comes over in the future.
  After doing this, there are actually 200 more cubic meters of space. Adding the remaining volume from the original, a total of about 40 cubic meters can now be used.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 32/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint