Chapter 29
  Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan looked at each other, and Cheng Jikuan said: "Officer, what's the matter? Is it? The rain is so heavy now."
  Yan Ruoxue's face was filled with frost: "It rained so hard just now, didn't you stand for a long time?"
  Ruan Ning said with a smile: "How long we stand seems to be our freedom, But you should cooperate with the work. If you have any questions, officer, just ask."
  Yan Ruoxue glanced at the people lining up and took the three of them to the other side: "What happened to Wu Jin that the old man just said?"

  Ruan Ning said: "Wu Jin? He is the president of the Self-Rescue Society."

  Yan Ruoxue frowned: "Self-Rescue Society, what kind of organization is this?"
  Ruan Ning set up Qin Ruide and Wu Jin He talked about killing people to seize power, and how he became seriously ill and was pushed downstairs by his own people.
  Yan Ruoxue was frightened when she heard this: "Damn it! How could such a thing happen?"
  "I will report the news of Qin Ruide's death and see if I can contact his son."
  "As for you," Yan Ruoxue stared at Ruan Ning. , "It's abominable that this self-help society is robbing, but everyone seems to be afraid of you, and you three are not simple either."
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  Yan Ruoxue said: "What you just said is true or false. I will definitely investigate what happened in this building. You must also be careful and don't let me discover any illegal behavior."
  Cheng Jili blinked. Blinked.
  Ruan Ning said: "Officer, can we leave then?"
  Yan Ruoxue nodded. ○思○RabbitNet○Documents○Share○and○Online○Read○Read○
  After the three of them left, she and the little policeman finished handing out the compressed biscuits to the queue, and looked at the waiting people Two people next to me.
  Both of them claimed that there was someone with mobility difficulties at home and they needed her to go downstairs to verify the distribution.

  Taking the remaining compressed biscuits, Yan Ruoxue went downstairs with the little policeman, but the more she looked, the more frightened she became.
  Few of the residential doors in the community are intact, and almost all have been broken open by violence.
  As for the inside of the house, it was also a mess. Because there was no fuel, they burned everything they could in the house. The house was like a garbage dump.
  The first resident was an old woman in her nineties. Yan Ruoxue looked over and saw that the old woman was dying.
  She handed the cookies to her grandson.
  The man's eyes were bloodshot, and he held the compressed biscuit excitedly without letting go: "Great, I'm saved."
  Yan Ruoxue didn't know if he would really give the biscuit to the old man, but she had no way to control it.
  After thinking for a moment, she took out her share for today: "This is my compressed biscuit for today, and I will give it to you now. You..."
  She paused: "Soak the old man in water and feed him some."
  Then . The person was immediately ecstatic and grabbed the biscuit: "Okay, okay, I will definitely feed you!"
  Yan Ruoxue saw his excited expression and stared at the compressed biscuit, not knowing whether he would share it. elder.
  Sighing in their hearts, the two of them left the house.
  The further they went downstairs, the more frightened Yan Ruoxue became.
  There are also many people living in the corridor, eating, drinking, and eating in this area. Not only is everything dirty, but it also smells bad.
  At the second house, Yan Ruoxue asked them again about the self-rescue club and the situation on the 18th floor.
  The family didn't say anything just now. The man hesitated and said: "The 18th floor is not a bad person. They didn't steal our things and helped us."
  Yan Ruoxue frowned: "Then what? Why are you all afraid of them? "
  This person didn't dare to say anything anymore and asked them both to leave quickly.
  Back on the top floor, Yan Ruoxue looked heavy and said to the little policeman beside her: "When the helicopter returns, you will go back with me. I will stay to investigate." "
  How can this be done? It's too dangerous for you to be alone." The policeman said quickly.