The ground next to them was wrapped in a tarpaulin, and there was a pile of unknown things placed on it.
  Because of the arrival of the rescue team, many people were already crowded on the top floor, including the new president of the rescue association.
  When they saw Ruan Ning and the others, they all quickly moved out of the way so that they could go to the front.
  Ruan Ning couldn't laugh or cry in her heart, and at the same time she finally saw clearly what the two policemen looked like.
  A word suddenly came to her mind: Wow!

Chapter 28
  The male policeman looked to be in his twenties and looked inexperienced in the world. He didn’t notice the newcomers and kept handing out leaflets: “This is the latest notice from the country. , everything is written on it, you can take it back and read it slowly."
  The female police officer is completely different.
  She is quite beautiful, looking like she is in her late twenties, sixteen or seventeen, with a gun on her waist, a serious smile, and a frosty fairy look.
  Unlike the young male police officer, she was looking at Ruan Ning and the others warily.
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up. If she guessed correctly, this appearance and temperament would be Yan Ruoxue, Chu Dingfeng's new goddess.
  Ruan Ning showed her a friendly smile. ││思││Rabbit││Net││Text││File││Share││Share││with││On││Line││Read││Read││Yan
  Ruoxue’s eyes are still defensive, but not as ‌as before‌ alert.
  She said: "This time we also brought compressed biscuits. You should line up and get one pack per person."
  After hearing this, everyone suddenly became excited, and they all crowded together to get in front.
  After seeing Ruan Ning and the others, they started lining up from behind Ruan Ning.
  Yan Ruoxue looked at Ruan Ning and the others again, but said nothing: "Let's start collecting supplies."
  Cheng Jili stood at the first one. She took the compressed biscuit from the male policeman's hand and said excitedly: "Thank you! You guys!" Thank you for your hard work!"
  Seeing her appearance, Yan Ruoxue was a little confused about the identities of the three people.
  Judging from the expressions on others, the three of them seem to be bullies.
  Looking at Cheng Jili's expression, he seems to be a fool.
  Yan Ruoxue nodded: "You have worked hard too. If you keep persisting, the situation will definitely get better."
  Cheng Jiqiu said: "It will definitely be fine!"
  Cheng Jikuan finished receiving the compressed biscuits in silence without saying a single word. Did not say.
  When it was Ruan Ning's turn, Yan Ruoxue reached out and took the compressed biscuit from the male policeman and handed it to her: "Are you three together?"
  Ruan Ning replied: "We are on the same floor, on the 18th floor, and they are Brother and sister."
  Yan Ruoxue didn't ask any more questions and handed over a leaflet: "The content inside is good to read, I believe it will be helpful to you."
  Ruan Ning took it and smiled at her.
  After the three received the supplies, they did not leave immediately. Instead, they studied the leaflets nearby.
  Because it has been described in the original book, Ruan Ning knows the content above.

  First of all, it is to inform the current situation across the country.
  This was a large-scale heavy rain. Not only where they were, the rain became heavier as they went south and to the seaside, and even caused the sea water to rise.
  Because of heavy rains, mudslides and landslides are common in mountainous areas, which is very dangerous.
  At present, some state agencies have been transferred to Black Sea Province, established headquarters, and activated a large number of emergency military supplies hidden on the plateau, and actively carried out production and self-rescue.

  Secondly, it is to express condolences.
  There is no need to read this paragraph carefully.
  In the third paragraph, the first two sentences express that they will do their best to help the people across the country, and then explain that the quantity of supplies is extremely limited, and hope that everyone will practice strict economy, work together as one, and tide over the difficulties.
  The fourth paragraph is the key point. It says that all available military and police forces have been mobilized, and voters will also be recruited. If illegal acts such as robbery are discovered, the investigators have the power to shoot directly.
  The fifth paragraph is encouraging words and warns everyone to pay attention to safety and increase vigilance.
  Ruan Ning read all the words, recalled what Yan Ruoxue said just now, and confirmed that she had misunderstood him.
  But it doesn't matter, the two of them have nothing to do with each other. As long as she becomes a woman that the male protagonist can't get, her mission will be successful.
  According to the plot of the novel, Yan Ruoxue will also deliver supplies to Chu Dingfeng, and the two met for the first time.
  She could think of a way to make Yan Ruoxue stay, should she?
  Ruan Ning was thinking when the person who was receiving the supplies suddenly said: "Officer, are you just giving out a pack of compressed biscuits? How long will this be taken care of?"
  Yan Ruoxue said: "One month."
  "What!? Such a small thing How is that possible for 30 days?" The man was dissatisfied: "It took you so long to come to the rescue. Why didn't you bring more things when you finally came? Are you treating us like human beings?" "
  Still? The supplies were swallowed up by you? What kind of Red Cross or something like that!"
  Yan Ruoxue explained: "Have you not read the leaflet yet? Now all parts of the country are suffering from disasters, and this batch of supplies was given by soldiers at the risk of their lives. There are no routes. They depart from the Black Sea Province and are sent to all parts of the country. They are all military supplies." "
  Don't worry, these things have not gone through any other organization."
  "And the only helicopter in our city that can do this is Flying, you are the place where the first batch of relief supplies arrived."
  The man was still not satisfied: "But this is not enough to eat, can't we send more?"
  The people behind him were waiting impatiently: "Stop being so nagging, now It would be nice to have something handed out in this situation. Get out of the way as soon as you get it!"
  "Yes! Don't block the road."
  A man approached the male policeman and asked: "Officer, my grandma is over ninety years old and can't get up now. Does she want to come out to get it too?"
  The other person rolled his eyes and said immediately: "Yes, my son is only more than a month old, so he can't be exposed to the rain."
  Yan Ruoxue said expressionlessly: "There are special circumstances where you can't go upstairs. , I will come to confirm in person."
  The man was speechless: "Isn't your time urgent? There is still time to come one by one, so other communities will not starve to death?"
  Yan Ruoxue's expression was calm: "In the face of natural and man-made disasters, we must not cheat or deceive. National supplies."
  After receiving his biscuits, the man left cursing.
  Yan Ruoxue continued to distribute supplies.
  The male policeman beside her said depressedly: "Sister Ruoxue, actually we should listen to Brother Li and just use a helicopter to drop the supplies on the top floor. This is too slow. They still don't understand. Just explaining will waste a lot of time." ."
  Yan Ruoxue looked over: "You don't need to follow me."
  The male policeman became even more depressed: "Sister Ruoxue, what do you mean by this? Do I want to be lazy? I want to improve efficiency and save more people."
  Yan Ruoxue sipped. Lips, eyes looking at everyone who received the supplies: "Can throwing supplies on the roof really save more people? If they are all robbed by one person, or occupied by a small group, the other elderly, weak, sick and disabled What should I do?"
  The male policeman shook his head and sighed.
  Yan Ruoxue: "Besides, I distributed supplies, and he kept executing his plan. I didn't delay him."
  While the two were talking, supplies were also being distributed.
  Like Ruan Ning, many people did not leave after receiving the supplies. They wanted to find two people to inquire about the situation outside or do other things.
  Suddenly, someone in the crowd quarreled: "What are you doing? You've already received it once, why do you still want to queue up!"
  Ruan Ning raised her eyes and looked over.
  The person who was squeezed was an old man about seventy years old. His whole body was soaked by the rain.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 31/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint