Chapter 27
  Cheng Jikuan followed Ruan Ning's gaze and looked over, shook his head and said, "I have no impression. It's not in the tourism industry such as hotels."
  Ruan Ning said, becoming more and more curious.
  Since it's not a hotel and it doesn't look like a villa, what kind of building is it?
  The two of them stayed on the mountain for about an hour. No one came in or out of the farm. It seemed that there were not many people.
  Looking at each other, they went inside.
  Cheng Jikuan found a small slope in advance, and found a lot of stones to use as a stepping stone to climb over the wall.
  A moment later, gunshots were heard from inside, and soon Cheng Jikuan used the key to open the door from the inside.
  Ruan Ning was waiting at the gate and asked, "Are you going to guard the gate alone?"
  Cheng Jikuan nodded.
  "If Zhao Chengwu is telling the truth, there are still five people left inside." Ruan Ning took out the gun and held it with both hands. ╩This ╩work╩ is provided by ╩思╩Rabbit╩网╩╩╩Online╩Read╩Read╩Cheng Jikuan
  asked: "You don't need a bow and arrow? It's a bit dangerous to use a gun now."
  Ruan Ning said: "Always do it Try it, it’s better to try it earlier than later."
  Cheng Jikuan rarely showed humor: "I'm just afraid you'll try it on me."
  Ruan Ning glanced at him, half-smiling: "Then stand behind me, I'm panicking I'm really not sure."
  Cheng Jikuan was silent for a few seconds: "Let's go."
  There is a large grassland between the gate and the internal buildings of the farm, and there is a cement road connecting it. Fortunately, there is this road, otherwise this muddy Grass can fall ten times.
  Worried that the other party had long-range weapons, the two of them walked more cautiously.
  When he reached the first house, Cheng Jikuan kicked in the door first and found that there were only traces of life inside and no one was there now.
  The two continued to walk forward, and when they were about to enter, a man suddenly jumped out from the corner with a machete in his hand and slashed at Cheng Jikuan.
  He subconsciously raised his gun and pressed it against the man's heart.
  Just as he was about to pull the trigger, there was a "bang" behind him, and the man in front of him fell down.
  Cheng Jikuan looked at the body and found that he had been shot around the temple. He looked up in surprise.
  Ruan Ning was so shocked by the gun that her mouth hurt. She shook her hand and smiled: "Luck, luck."
  There was no one else in the house, so Ruan Ning and Cheng Jikuan continued to search.
  Thermal weapons are so useful at this stage that the remaining three people have no intention of resisting. They all cried for their fathers and mothers and swore that they were good people.
  The staff dormitories and offices have all been searched, leaving only the last cattle and sheep room.
  According to Zhao Chengwu's instructions, there was only the last person left.
  The two of them slowly walked towards the cattle and sheep room. Cheng Jikuan walked in front and opened the door. He saw the cattle and sheep standing on their sides inside. They were frightened and made various moos and bleats from their mouths. Baa baa.
  Ruan Ning was a little uncomfortable with the smell: "People inside, come out, these cattle and sheep can't stop you."
  Cheng Jikuan was on guard with a gun.
  Probably knowing that he couldn't hide, a man in his thirties suddenly shouted: "I'm coming out, don't kill me!"
  Ruan Ning raised the gun: "Come out quickly."
  The man came from behind a cow. He stretched out his head. He had a Chinese character face, and his face was covered with wrinkles of time. Seeing that no one was shooting at him, he raised his hands above his head and stood up slowly.

  "Don't kill me. I'm just a butcher. I've never done anything."
  Zhao Chengwu did say that there was such a person.
  Ruan Ning motioned him out with a gun, and the three of them came to an office. Ruan Ning suddenly felt that the air was sweet.
  Cheng Jikuan tied the man up with a rope and made him squat on the ground.
  They were searching for someone just now, but the two of them had not carefully observed the office. Ruan Ning looked around casually for a while, leaving the man squatting on the ground uneasily.
  After a while, she asked: "Are you really a slaughterer?"
  The man said loudly: "I am really a slaughterer of pigs and cattle. A big flare broke out that day. Although I don't know what a big flare is, that's what they say anyway. "
  At that time, people were going crazy for food. Many people found this farm to buy cattle at high prices, and the owner of the farm asked me to come and slaughter them."
  Ruan Ning asked: "You didn't go to grab food?"
  The man said: "I am an orphan without a wife or children. The boss promised me food and accommodation, so I came back." "I
  was busy all day and night and didn't sleep. The next day I just squinted for a while. If it hadn't rained heavily later, the boss could have ‌Sell out all these ‌cattle and sheep!"
  Ruan Ning asked curiously: "How many have you raised before?"
  The man said: "I am a slaughterer, beauty, do you understand? I am not an employee of this farm, I am a temporary guest. Yes. However, a lot of cattle and sheep were killed in those two days. Some guests couldn't wait and dragged them back alive."
  He thought for a while and concluded: "A total of more than a thousand is just some."
  Ruan Ning looked at Cheng Jikuan.
  Cheng Jikuan said: "Since you are a slaughterer, you can just slaughter all the remaining cattle and sheep for us."
  The man's face was happy: "No problem, no problem, I will kill them all and pack them away for you."
  Ruan Ning suddenly Question: "Since you were invited by the owner of the farm, do you know where he is now?"
  The man sighed: "Where else can I go to see the King of Hell! Those people killed his whole family as soon as they came. , it’s really miserable to be buried outside now.”
  “Fortunately, I have skills that are somewhat useful, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to survive.”
  Cheng Jikuan asked, “What’s your name?”
  The man said, “Zhou Wu , a name randomly drawn by lots in the orphanage."
  If you want to slaughter animals, you must first boil hot water. Fortunately, there is not much else here, and there are plenty of dry wood and hay that can be used to make a fire.
  Cheng Jikuan untied Zhou Wu's rope, and the two of them worked together.
  Ruan Ning really didn't want to go into that place anymore, so she decided to clean up a factory specializing in curing meat.
  The first thing they caught was a cow. This thing was very strong. Fortunately, Zhou Wu was very experienced and was able to catch it smoothly.
  The two of them moved the slaughtered cow to the cooking room.
  Zhou Wu asked weakly: "Do you want to slaughter them all? But how to preserve them if they are killed together?"
  Ruan Ning said: "Make bacon."
  Zhou Wu: "Oh, I can do this too, but it requires a lot. Salt can also be used to make air-dried meat, which is to dry out all the moisture in the meat. This will also last longer."
  Ruan Ning looked at him.
  Zhou Wu cleverly said: "I'm here to teach you."
  They found many, many containers to hold things. Anyway, they found all the containers in the entire farm that could hold things. They slaughtered one end, broke down the other, and marinated the meat first.
  As for the marinating seasonings, I used the ones those people snatched.
  Compared to other foods, seasonings are eaten slowly and there is more leftover.
  At dinner time, Cheng Jikuan cut a piece of fresh and steaming beef and a piece of fresh lamb shoulder, cleaned the set of barbecue utensils he already had, and then cut the beef into pieces.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 29/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint