Chapter 19
  On the wall, covered with a glass cover, hang two sets of gliding suits.
  It can be seen that there is a fun-loving young man in this villa, who probably sought excitement abroad and now uses them as souvenirs.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while, accepted the two sets of paraglider suits, and found the parachute in the secret compartment of the cabinet below.
  Then, she came to the second floor.
  There should be a master room on the second floor. Ruan Ning found a women's dressing room filled with all kinds of brand-name bags, accessories, and high heels.
  Now that these luxury goods cannot be exchanged for a grain of rice, Ruan Ning has no interest.
  But she still took them all, nothing else, she couldn't let Chu Dingfeng use these things to deceive women.
  Ruan Ning also took away the million-dollar mattress in the room.
  Continuing walking inside, Ruan Ning found the study room of this villa.
  This should be a place used by the male owner for a long time. There are many books in the bookcase, and I don’t know if anyone usually reads them.
  The quality of these wooden furniture should be good, so all of them will be used as firewood.
  As the bookcase disappeared, a secret door appeared on the wall that was supposed to be bare. Ruan Ning couldn't open it despite trying. An ax would certainly not be able to break such a metal door. ◢思◢Rabbit◢Document◢Share◢with◢Online◢Read◢Read◢Would
  you like to find a way to open it?

  There should be a lot of valuable things hidden in this kind of secret room, right?
  It’s just that the money is worthless.
  Ruan Ning hesitated again and again, but still couldn't resist her curiosity, and finally decided to take out her big killer weapon, the hydraulic door breaker, from the space.
  Safe, efficient and silent, it can meet all kinds of violent break-ins.
  Ruan Ning didn't want this thing to be damaged by the impact, so she quickly installed it and turned on the button.
  With a medium-sized "bang" sound, the secret door was opened.
  Ruan Ning quickly put the hydraulic door breaker into the space. She opened the door and walked in. She was stunned.
  An entire wall is covered with gold bricks.
  Ruan Ning knows that rich people are rich, but she never expected to be so rich. Is this using her own home as a treasury?
  How much is this much gold worth?
  The gold wall is not covered with gold, but is made into a grid, with a piece placed in each grid, just like collecting red wine.
  Ruan Ning didn't count how many grids there were, so she simply put them all into the space.
  With space as a cheat, Ruan Ning instantly knew the weight of the gold nugget, which was probably only a few hundred million.
  It seems that the young man who likes to buy super cars is not considered a prodigal. After all, he only has a few cars.
  With this gain, Ruan Ning continued to look at the secret room. There was also an ancient shelf with some vases, ornaments, and antique calligraphy and paintings on it.
  I don’t know if it’s true or false.
  Ruan Ning put them all away.
  Soon, she found a safe.

  This is strange. Since we have already made a secret room, why do we need a safe?
  Is it jewelry more valuable than gold?
  Compared with breaking the door, opening this safe is easy. Just like she collects supplies on the highway, she just needs to enter and exit the safe.
  Ruan Ning immediately put the safe into the space and took out the contents.
  Unexpectedly, there was no gold or jewelry inside, only a notebook and a bunch of documents.

  Ruan Qing blinked and opened the book.
  [That bitch is finally dead! Hahaha. ]
  [On July 5, 1992, I finally made enough money and found someone to kill that bitch. 】
  【May 10, 1995‌, making money is really easy, I prefer gold. ]
  [January 21, 2001‌, I am already a successful real estate businessman, my business empire will be spread everywhere, and everyone will buy my house! give me money! ]
  [I bought a lot of gold and I get excited every time I see it. Back then, you looked down on me, despised me for being poor, and insulted me, but I am so successful today. Ruan Ning raised her eyebrows. She didn't expect to see such a secret. She continued to scroll down without
  interest.
  [Given to Cheng XX, two apartments, 2 million. ]
  [Given to Li XX, a house, a car, 500,000. Ruan Ning simply
  turned to the end and saw what was written above.
  [Someone warned of unusual movements in the sun. Will it happen? But it's probably a lie. So many countries haven't discovered it, so how could it be observed by one person? 】
  【It takes a lot of special metals to stop the particles of solar flares. 】
  【a ship. 】
  【am I crazy? But it’s only a billion or so, which is just for fun. 】
  Finally, the person writes.
  【we won! 】
  【The man said that the Sun God will be angry in half a month and asked us to quickly go to the land of God, but what should I do with so much gold? It is impossible to take it out of the country. 】
  【The house is left to that woman, hahahaha, bitch, you will be happy in a few days. Ruan
  Ning's eyes widened in disbelief.
  She had read the novel and confirmed that the hero had not discovered this place. Could it be that there had been some kind of change in the world?
  Ruan Ning asked: "System, what's going on?"
  The system said: "This should be the Noah Organization."
  Ruan Ning suddenly realized that the Noah Organization was an extremely wealthy consortium that appeared in the later period of the Great War, with members from all over the world, and it was also the last man who One of the main BOSS to fight against.
  She didn't expect that a member would leave her a sum of gold, but she didn't know why he didn't take the notebook away or destroy it. Was there an accident?
  Regardless of this person, Ruan Ning thinks that the setting of this Noah organization is very strange and irrational.
  First of all, the organization has brought together many top wealthy people. With so many people knowing the secret, how is it possible that no one has revealed it to the outside world?
  Secondly, it is impossible for so many wealthy people to invest without being discovered. What if the country has no surveillance cameras?
  But no matter how unreasonable the author's setting is, it exists now anyway.
  Ruan Ning continued to look through the information and found that it was full of real estate certificates, land certificates, and shares. Apart from letting Ruan Ning know the real name of the rich man, it would be of no use in the end of the world.
  Finally, she found an envelope. When she opened it, she found an invitation to Noah's Ark. It contained a mysterious card that allowed the owner of the card to bring three people aboard the Ark.
  After thinking about it, Ruan Ning kept the diary and envelope and put the others back in the safe.
  This villa had no other value. Ruan Ning took the collected materials and started searching for the second one.
  As soon as she entered, she saw good things.
  RV!
  A super luxury off-road RV was parked in the courtyard of the villa. It had tall tires and an exterior that looked like a military truck.
  Ruan Ning quickly put it away and opened the floor-to-ceiling windows to enter the villa.
  Compared with the first one, the decoration of this one is more lifelike, and there is more food in the kitchen.
  However, these things are not urgently needed for her, so she will put them on the first floor and look at them later.
  Ruan Ning decided to go to the basement first to see if she could find the keys to the RV in the garage. Unfortunately, she found nothing else when she went down, only two cars.
  One of the sports cars was a six-seater Mercedes-Benz business car. Ruan Ning took the business car away.
  Without finding the key, Ruan Ning still took away the wine warehouse and some famous cigarettes.
  On the third floor, Ruan Ning finally found the spare keys for the three cars downstairs. She was overjoyed and hurriedly came to the courtyard to check the room.

Previous pageNext page

Home Page 16/134 Last Page

Go toPagedetermine

Add to Bookshelf | My Bookshelf | Reading Record
Situ Online Reading sto.cx
Copyright Infringement Online Complaint