Fuyumi prepared for impact but Kakashi had caught her, "You okay?"

      "Y-Yes! Thank you, I guess my chakra control isn't that good." Fuyumi sighed, putting herself down before she lost her mind.

      "I'm going to start working on more clothes, I'll be there if you need me!" Fuyumi smiled, walking to a more secluded area to work.

       Fuyumi was smiling, waiting for Haku to appear, and saw his silhouette, "You're the guy who saved me!" She smiled.

       "Surprised you could tell I was a boy." He laughed, sitting across from her.

       "Well, anyways...I really want to thank you for helping me, especially since that Gato guy is your boss."

       "It's no problem, he had no right to lay his hands on you like that."

       "I'm currently selling clothes at cheap prices, would you like one? And for that other guard too!" Fuyumi asked.

       "Other guard? Oh, you must mean Zabuza-San."

       "Mhm!"

       "Maybe next time." He smiled.

       "Oh, I'm Fuyumi!"

       "Haku."

       "It's weird how you two are working for Gato."

       "How so?"

       "That Gato guy is quite weird."

       "Weird?"

       "Yeah, I'd see him with other guards and the moment they mess up, he has other people take them away, or after they've done their job. To be honest, I was worried something would happen to you."

       Haku went silent, suddenly deep in thought.

       "Haku?" Fuyumi asked, trying to appear clueless.

       "Huh? Oh, sorry. So, what are you working on right now?" Haku asked.

       Fuyumi held it up to show the full thing, "I've finished the base but I need work on the details." 

       "You're really good for someone so young, I've never seen any clothes like that." Haku chuckled.

       "You should stop by Konoha sometime! And I bet you'd get even more money as a ninja there." Fuyumi giggled.

     "Are you a ninja?"

     "Oh, of course not! I'm not suited for that kind of thing." 

      "I'm going to meet up with Zabuza-San, if you'd like to meet him. Maybe you can convince him to buy your clothes." He laughed, standing up.

    "Really?! I'd love to! I'll just make sure to tell the others I left." Fuyumi said, take a piece of paper from her sketchbook and writing a note, using tape to tape it to a tree.

     The paper fell on the floor. Fuyumi then took out a needle from her bag and used it instead, Fuyumi sighed and then followed Haku.

     "Haku, who's this brat?"

     "The girl we helped out before from Gato." 

     "Oh, you're the clothes girl."

     "Hi!" 

     "What the hell do you want with us?"

     Fuyumi cleared her throat, and showed her sketchbook, "Would you like to buy some new clothing? It's high quality at low prices!" 

      "What are you? Some salesman?"

       "Saleswoman!"

       "You brought her here for this?" Zabuza groaned.

        "Well, she also said something I think you should know."

        "You could've just told me."

        "I think she should, so I don't misinterpret it by accident."

        "What is it, little lady?"

      "What did I tell you?" Fuyumi asked, playing dumb.

     "About Gato."

       "Oh! I'd see him with other guards and the moment they mess up, he has other people take them away, or after they've done their job."

      "...What do you mean?"

      "Like, I've seen this one guard who was always with Gato whenever I saw him spill coffee on Gato's shirt, then two other guards took him away and I never saw him anymore. And, when I saw another guard destroy something, the same thing happened." Fuyumi explained, shrugging her shoulders.

       Fuyumi noticed Zabuza tense up, "Did I say something to offend you? I-I don't mean to offend your boss or anything-Well I do. I don't really like him that much, but-"

      "Haku, I think you should take her back, it's not safe for her to be out this late." Zabuza muttered.

      "Okay. Let's go, Fuyumi."

      As the two walked, Fuyumi kept the frown on her face and turned to her, "Did I...offend him in anyway?"

      "No. In fact, he seems quite grateful to see you."

      Fuyumi pretended to be hopeful and let out an excited gasp, "Does he want to buy my clothes?!"

      "S-Sure."

      Haku stopped following once they were close and let Fuyumi go back to the house.