Chapter 11

"Oh my god."

Biana stared at Keefe who was fiddling with his hands nervously.
"You like Tam-?!" Biana began to exclaim.
"Shhshsh! Maybe!" Keefe shrugged, raising his hands in the air.
"I mean, I just..."

Keefe sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair and he laid back onto Biana's bed.
"I think I wanna try... things out with Tam." Keefe shrugged.
"But I need a plan on how to break up with Sophie. I mean, I've been sort of ignoring her hails and not accepting any invitations to her place because if I went over, she'd want to be all lovey dovey and I'd like just lash out and break up with her in a non-gentleman way."

Biana sighed softly.
"Why are you bothering me with this? Shouldn't you ask Fitz about this stuff?" Biana questioned, tilting her head.
Keefe huffed.
"Fitz is on that date with Dex, remember?" Keefe said.
"He's been nervous about that all week and planning it, so I couldn't ask him about it. And tonight he's literally on it so..."

Biana went over and sat down next to Keefe and then laying down beside him. She took Keefe's hand into hers and squeezed it comfortingly.
"Sophie isn't happy about Tam at the moment, when she sees you kissing him in public and stuff-" Biana began.
"Who says I'll kiss him in public?" Keefe asked.
"Actually, wait, who says he'll even agree to this?"
Biana sucked in her breath and she sighed.

"You know what? Alright. First, let's deal with this break up plan." Biana said.
"You should be honest with her. I mean, let her know you want to experiment with Tam if he decides to help you out with your sexuality."
"Ugh, being honest is so mean though." Keefe groaned.
"Should I tell her I fell out of love with her?"
Keefe turned his head to look at Biana.
"Uhm... maybe not those exact words."Biana said.
" But... you could tell her you just don't have those romantic emotions for her anymore. "
" Oh, how you said it was better. "Keefe nodded at Biana.
Biana smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Boys are idiots..." Biana sighed out softly.
"Hey!" Keefe frowned.
"Don't 'hey' me, you know I'm right." Biana shook her head at Keefe.
Keefe sighed in defeat.
"Yeah...I know..."

"Alright...let's plan this out! You're gonna write down what you want to say, and then I'm gonna change or cross out any words or phrases that make you sound like an asshole and then you're going to learn it!"
"I'm good with my words-?"
"You're not. Up you get, to my desk, write."

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 445