Chapter 9

Keefe, Biana and Fitz had entered the room. Once the seven minutes were up, Fitz went ahead to get his best friend and sister out of the closet.
They sat back in their original seats and Sophie clapped her hands.

"Okay, so...we will now play 'Spin the Bottle'." Sophie said, looking around at everyone.
"So, a person spins the bottle and whoever it lands on, they have to kiss them!"
"What if we aren't comfortable with kissing them?" Dex asked.
"What if it's a family member?" Tam asked, raising his eyebrows at Sophie.
Sophie sighed.
"I'll make it that you can either kiss them on the cheek or on the lips. Plus, if you kiss them on the lips, it's just a quick lil peck." Sophie said.

"Is that good?"
Sophie scanned around the room, specifically looking at Tam and Dex.
Tam scrunched up his face. "Eh..."
"I guess." Dex shrugged.
"And what if we all just kiss someone on the cheek?" Fitz asked.
"Look, we can play two rounds of this to see if anyone will get someone different and will kiss them on the lips." Sophie said.
"This game shouldn't take super long anyway, and once this is done, we can all get ready for bed and go to sleep."

"Who's gonna go first then?" Linh asked.
"Tam keeps on having to take action first, I vote we go with him but instead of going it around with Linh next, it'll go around the other way with me next!" Biana exclaimed.
"Anyone who agrees say 'aye'!"
Tam stayed silent while everyone else said, "Aye!"

Tam huffed.
"You guys hate me." Tam mumbled as he reached over and spun the bottle.
"Oh c'mon, we love you~!" Linh exclaimed, ruffling Tam's hair.
Tam scowled and he shot a glare at his sister who was grinning at him.
"Oh! It landed on Dex!" Sophie exclaimed.
Tam looked at the bottle and at Dex. Dex felt slightly awkward as he just sat there.
"Alright, a quick kiss on the cheek." Tam sighed as he shuffled over towards Dex.
Tam placed a kiss on Dex's cheek while Dex was hesitant but placed a kiss on Tam's cheek. Tam instantly shuffled back into his original spot and he could feel Fitz's stare on him.

"Uh, Biana, on you go." Tam mumbled.
Biana reached over and spun the bottle.
"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Linh questioned her brother, elbowing him.
"It's Dex, I don't mind giving him a little kiss on the cheek." Tam shrugged.
"BUT he's all yours, Fitz."
Tam looked at Fitz, who's cheeks turned red.
"I wasn't jealous-" Fitz began.
"Liar." Keefe mumbled under his breath.
Fitz glared at Keefe.

"Awh, Soph! Gimme a lil kiss!" Biana exclaimed, puckering her lips at the blonde.
Sophie looked at Biana, a lil uncomfortable with how Biana was puckering her lips at her.
"Haha...on the cheek, Biana." Sophie smiled at Biana.
"No fun~" Biana pouted.
"I still have a boyfriend." Sophie said, leaning in and pecking Biana's cheek.
Biana pecked Sophie's cheek back.
"For now." Tam snorted.
Sophie shot a glare at Tam and Keefe looked at Tam. Tam caught Keefe's gaze and he quickly looked away. Keefe felt himself smile slightly as Sophie scoffed and went ahead, reaching over and spinning the bottle herself.

The bottle landed on Linh and Sophie sighed.
"At least it isn't the other Song twin." Sophie grumbled.
"You think I want to kiss you?" Tam huffed as Sophie shuffled closer towards Linh.
"Well, seeing as I've kissed basically all of the guys in our friend group-" Sophie began.
"And one of them turned out to be gay." Tam stated, pointing at Dex.
"W-well, it wasn't because Sophie kissed me-" Dex began.
"Actually...well...maybe...it was...?"
Sophie glanced at Dex and Biana was biting back a smile.

"Uhm, let's quickly get this over with!" Linh smiled.
Linh leaned in and pecked Sophie's cheek and Sophie quickly kissed Linh's cheek.
Sophie shuffled back to her seat and Keefe took a deep breath as he reached over to spin the bottle.

"I mean, how did I turn you gay-?" Sophie asked, looking at Dex.
"You didn't turn me, you just helped me realise I didn't like...erm...kissing girls." Dex stated, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"Yeah, I think you sort of helped me realise I was bisexual as well." Fitz said, looking at Sophie.
"How did I-?" Sophie began.