Dangerous Liaisons

Start from the beginning

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol questioned him.

"I have to agree with Kol on that," I said.

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself and you, be quiet," Klaus said to Kol and I.

"And who are you, our father?" Kol taunted.

"No, Kol, but you're in my house," Klaus said.

"Then perhaps we should go outside," Kol continued.

Kol and Klaus looked at each other as if they were gonna fight right now instead of outside, but it came to an end when Esther walked into the room.

"Enough! Niklaus. Come," Esther said as she walked to another room, and Klaus followed her.

Once they were gone, I looked back at Rebekah, who sighed and began to tell me what happened last night.

*************

Bonnie's Pov:

Mom and I were in the living room of our house talking because of this whole coffin thing. Although it was a pain, it did bring us closer together. As we were talking, there was a knock at the door.

"Expecting anyone?" Abby asked.

"Uh no," I said as I got up from the couch and walked to the door.

I opened the door to see that no one was there, but there were two boxes on the doorstep. I picked them both up and brought them inside.

"Who was at the door?" Abby asked.

"No one, but these were left on the doorstep," I said, putting the boxes down on the table.

I opened one of the boxes and saw a dress and a card.

"Please join the Mikaelson Family this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails, and celebration," I read the card before turning it over to see something else on the back. "Save me a dance,  Theo."

"Are you gonna go?" Mom asked me.

"I don't know, on one hand it's Theo's birthday and I want to spend time with him on it, but on the other hand, I don't really want to be near any of the other Mikaelsons," I said feeling a little conflicted as I looked at the other smaller box.

I opened it up to see a bracelet that matched with the dress and a note from Rebekah of all people.

"You should go," mom said, causing me to look away from the note and look at her. "Like you said, it's Theo's birthday and you should spend it with him, besides it seems like everyone is going, so I'll come with you."

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes, I need to get out of the house anyway," mom said.

******************

Theo's Pov:

It was finally time for this ball that I didn't ask for, to start, and I just got finished getting ready. I was dressed in a black and burgundy suit to match with the dress I sent to Bonnie.

"Henrik, you better get downstairs, or mother will have your head," Kol said, coming into my room.

"I still don't know why she insisted on having a ball for my birthday. I could've done without this," I said as I walked out of the room with Kol.

"Well, this is the first time we're all together, so it's understandable that she would want to do something big and it just happens to coincide with your birthday," Rebekah said as she joined us out of nowhere in our walk down the stairs.