Plan B

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

After that weird dream from last night I wasn't able to sleep so I stayed up for a while and looked through my grimoires to see if there was a spell to stop these dreams.

Not finding anything, I tried to go back to sleep and was susscessful for a couple hours until my lovely aunt barged into my room and forced me to voulnteer for the masquerade ball set up.

So, I got dressed and went with her to the Lockwood Mansion, were the setting up was at.

"Jenna, thanks for helping wrangle the volunteers," Carol Lockwood said.

"Of course, it's for a good cause. Plus, I have always been a sucker for the Masquerade Ball," Jenna said.

"So was Richard. This was always his favorite party of the year," Carol said.

She looked over to Tyler and Matt, who almost dropped a table that they were bringing in.

"Boys! Be careful with that! It's from the 1800s," she said before turing to  Jenna. "Excuse me. Tyler!"

"Mom, we got it," Tyler said.

Him and Matt continued to move the table, while Carol walked with them. Jenna and I walked into another room and saw Stefan.

"Stefan, hey!" Jenna said.

"Sup," I sad.

"Hey," he said to us.

"I'm cooking dinner tonight. Ric will be there, you should come," Jenna said.

"You know, Elena and I, we're kind of taking a - a pause," he said.

"Really?" she questioned as she and I shared a look as I smirked.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Because that's not what it sounded like this morning," Jenna said.

Stefan tried to make a confused look at what she said but failed miserably, which made me laugh.

"Light sleeper. You know what? I heard nothing," Jenna said with a smile before she left.

"Next time you and Elena fake a break up do better because everyone could this was fake," I said to him before leaving him.

I walked outside to see Bonnie carrying a box and went up to her.

"Let me grab that for you m'lady," I said as I grabbed the box from her.

"Why thank you king sir," she said with a smile.

We walked side by side for a while until Elena saw us and came up to us.

"You're here?" Elena said questionedly to me.