Bringing Out The Dead

A/N: I'm sorry about the long wait, but here's the chapter.
____________________________________

Theo's Pov:

"You both look surprised to see me," Elijah said, looking back and forth between me and Klaus. "So it wasn't either of you that removed the dagger from my chest?"

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus said.

Elijah stares down Klaus before he attacks him, flinging him through a window.

"Easy. I just finished renovating," Klaus said as he got up and brushed the glass off himself.

Klaus rushes at Elijah, and Elijah crashes into a table, breaking it.

"You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family," Klaus said.

Elijah attacks him again, and Klaus is knocked against a coffin. He opens the one next to it, undaggers Kol, who is lying inside, rushes to Elijah and holds him against a closed coffin by his throat. He holds the dagger up threateningly.

"Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with," taunted Elijah.

"Are y'all done acting like children? Because if not, there's like a million other places I could be right now," I said, already annoyed with their fighting.

The two looked at me and straightened their selves up with Klaus lowering the dagger.

"Mikael is dead," Klaus said as he released Elijah.

"What did you say?" Elijah asked.

"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone, Elijah. Forever," Klaus said.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century," Elijah said.

"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know, but I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me," Klaus said.

Klaus goes to a small table where there is a small urn and removes the lid. He dips the dagger inside and then walks over to Kol's coffin.

"What are you doing?" I questioned Klaus as he put the dagger back into Kol.

"Always and forever. I need you both to stand by my side. Be my brothers. Help me destroy Stefan, and I promise you our family will be whole again," Klaus said, closing the lid on Kol's coffin.

******************

After talking with Klaus and explaining everything that's happened since Elijah has been dagger for a while, both Elijah and I left the house.

"And where are you going?" Elijah asked me.

"You have your secret meetings, and I have mine," I said to Elijah. "I'll be back later."

Elijah narrowed his eyes at me but gave me a nod and went on his way.

Once Elijah was gone, I started walking to the old lockwood cellar cave. When I got to the entrance of the cave, I saw Elena and Stefan talking before he left.

"What was that about?" I asked Elena as I came up beside her.

"It was nothing, I have to meet Caroline at the hospital, but before I go, I do want to say that I'm sorry for being a part of the kill Klaus plan. I may hate Klaus, but he's also your brother, too, and I shouldn't have been a part of something that would hurt you too," Elena said.