Katerina

________________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

I arrived at the school, so I could finish up the two years in school I missed when I left. When I got there I saw Bonnie drop one of her books.

"Here, I got it," I said as I picked up the book and handed it to her.

"Thanks. Where's Elena? And what are you doing here?" she asked.

"She's actually running late today and I got to finish the two years of school that I missed," I told her.

"Oh ok, what are your classes like?" she asked.

"I don't know yet. I haven't set up the classes," I answered.

We started walking around when I asked her something.

"You want to hang out at the grill, shoot some pool? The winner owns the table," I asked her.

"Well, you never asked me to play a game of pool before so why now?" she asked with a slight smirk on her face.

"I thought it'd be fun, never mind," I said.

"I'm just messing with you, but I do have to tell you I am really bad at pool," she said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah. I thought you might be," I said laughing.

As I finished that sentence, some guy came up to us that we didn't recognize.

"Excuse me! Do you guys know which way is the office?" he asked us.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm headed that way too, you must be new here," I said as I got a vibe from him.

"Yeah, I am. It's kind of hard to hide it. My name's Luka," he said introducing his self.

"I'm Theo and this is Bonnie," I said introducing us.

"Hi, Bonnie," he said staring at her.

"Anyway, Luka. Why you don't follow me to the office?" I said breaking his staring.

"Thanks man. It's nice to meet you Bonnie," he said.

We left and made are way to the office to set up our classes.

*************

Later on I made my way to the Grill, and saw Bonnie with Luka and some other guy, probably his dad. I walked over enough for Bonnie to see me and she leaves the table and we walk over to the pool table side.

"Sorry I was late, are you okay?" I said as she looked back over at Luka's table.

"Yeah, I just got a vibe from them," she said.

"You too?" I questioned. "So, you think they're witches too?"

"Yeah," she said.

Letting that pass, we started to play pool. Bonnie tries to shoot, but she hits the side of the cue ball, causing it to barely roll to the side.