There were 25 people who escaped from the villa, a total of 7 families. They were old and young. They didn't bring much food, and they were about to starve.
  Moreover, the living environment in the corridor is poor and it is difficult to go to the toilet.
  At first, they went to residents' homes to borrow toilets, but they became unhappy after going there too many times. After all, they didn't even have the conditions to flush the toilets, and they had to collect rainwater.
  As the water accumulated deeper and deeper, water leaked out of the toilets of lower-rise residents. Now everyone should stop using them.
  There was no place to go to the toilet, no place to wash up, and they were starving. Drinking rainwater caused diarrhea. The atmosphere among the crowd became increasingly tense and depressing.
  At this moment, an uncle surnamed Qin in his fifties stood up and said that he would hold a meeting so that everyone could work together to tide over the difficulties.
  The meeting was scheduled to be held on the 14th floor, and the original residents on the second, third and fourth floors were also invited.
  Before the meeting, Uncle Qin asked someone to borrow a broom and asked his daughter-in-law to sweep the dust off the stairs on the 14th floor and make them look presentable.
  In fact, most people don't bother to hold meetings, and they don't think there is anything they can do if they get together. But with the power of many people, maybe they can fish in troubled waters and do something?
  So during the meeting, every household sent a representative.
  Uncle Qin stood on the highest step and took the lead in introducing himself: "Hello everyone, I will not talk about the situation today. My name is Qin Ruide. I hold a leadership position in our street. It is so difficult for everyone now. I think everyone should unite!"
  Someone Asked: "How to unite?"
  Qin Ruide said: "First, we should form an organization. I propose to call it a self-rescue committee." Netizens ↑ organized ↑ uploaded ↑ and
  no one said anything.
  Qin Ruide was satisfied, and his chubby face showed high spirits: "Since no one objects, let's set up a self-rescue committee first. The main purpose of the self-rescue committee is to unite and save ourselves."
  A white-haired aunt said impatiently: "After saying so much, Are there any specific ways?"
  Qin Ruide said: "Of course there are ways. The most important thing now is food. I suggest that we should take a two-step approach." "
  First, we should centrally manage food and give priority to the elderly and children."
  As soon as these words came out, everyone's faces were filled with excitement. Some looked at each other in disbelief, some secretly laughed, and some secretly cursed.
  A man in his twenties said dissatisfiedly: "What should I do if there are no elderly or children at home? Give away the food for free?"
  Qin Ruide shook his head: "How can you give it away for free? This friend, in a difficult situation, shouldn't give it away first? Protect the elderly and children?"
  The man said directly: "Then I won't do it, it's impossible!"
  As soon as he said this, a man in his sixties blushed and said: "How can you, young man, be like this? In this situation Why don't you help the old man?"
  "No love!"
  the man sneered.
  The remaining people started talking, especially the original residents of the high-rise buildings on the second, third, and fourth floors. Because they lived close to each other, they brought all the food out. Isn’t it a joke to ask them to hand it over now?
  The residents on the second floor whispered: "This is not reliable, otherwise we evacuate quickly, they just want to steal our things."
  Seeing that the atmosphere at the meeting was getting more and more tense, Qin Ruide quickly raised his hand to signal everyone to be quiet.
  No one paid any attention to him.
  There was no other way. Qin Ruide picked up the empty mineral water bottle in his hand and smashed it against the stair rod. When everyone finally calmed down, he hurriedly said: "Listen to me first. What I just said is only the first step. There is also the second step."
  Qin Ruide: "The second step is also the reason why we centrally manage food, that is, we must actively ask for help from other residents and let them contribute their love." When
  everyone heard this, they immediately became energetic.
  This is also the purpose of their coming today.
  Before this, no one asked the original residents for food? No, on the contrary, many people have spoken. However, the heavy rain in front of us has not stopped, traffic has been interrupted, and it is clear that there will be no rescue in the short term. Who will contribute food?
  The man who had just spoken against the concentration of food stood up again: "Leader Qin, it's easy for you to say, but will they take out the food? What will we do if they don't take it out?"
  Qin Ruide replied confidently: "This is the purpose of our meeting. , we should set up an action group and choose eloquent people as representatives to explain things to the residents and move them emotionally. I believe that as long as we help each other, we will get out of the haze soon."