About two hours later, it was finally the three of them's turn to enter the supermarket.
  Each person can receive a cart. The three of them first buy enough food and then start visiting other areas.
  There is everything in the big supermarket. Ruan Ning took the lead and took her brother and sister to the pots and pans area: "There should be a simple liquefied gas stove here. Let's buy one and buy liquefied gas later."
  Cheng Jiyue was confused: "Didn't the community say that it would repair the work as soon as possible and give priority to the supply of natural gas? There's no need for that."
  Ruan Ning looked at Cheng Jili seriously: "As soon as possible, do you know?"
  Cheng Jili couldn't answer, and Cheng Jikuan remained silent. , put the three simple liquefied gas stoves into the carts respectively.
  Ruan Ning took another water purifier and five bottles of water purification tablets.
  This time Cheng Jili didn't say anything more and just doubled the amount.
  Cheng Jikuan thought for a while, called a salesperson, and brought 120 bottles of water purification tablets from the warehouse.
  It's a pity that the supermarket usually doesn't stock much of this stuff, otherwise he could buy more.
  Next, Ruan Ning bought warm baby and cold patches.
  Cheng Jili was dumbfounded: "I can understand the cooling patch. The weather is still a bit hot now, but what are you doing with a warm baby? It's only September."
  Ruan Ning said in her ear: "My aunt is in pain and she needs to apply it. You Don’t you need it?” ▒Si▒Rabbit▒Net▒Cheng
  Jiyue wanted to say that she never felt pain, but after thinking about it, she took a big bag, about a hundred tablets.
  Ruan Ning led the two of them to buy a lot of things, and the staff almost had a short-circuit in their brains when they were doing the final calculation. However, they had to find a eldest sister who had a good abacus to settle the bill successfully.
  Fortunately, their bikes were not stolen.
  It was obvious that there was so much stuff that could not be transported back in one trip, so the three of them once again adopted a shift strategy, with Ruan Ning guarding the stuff and the other two transporting it back and forth.
  It took them four trips to move everything home.
  Immediately afterwards, the three people went to buy liquefied petroleum gas, which was also limited to two cans.
  Ruan Ning was the most interested in this thing. Because of the purchase restriction, she got 10 cans in the storage space at that time. Of course she is happy to be able to buy two more cans now.
  After all the purchases were made, the sun had set.
  Because they had to lie down a lot while carrying supplies back and forth from the supermarket, the two siblings were exhausted, so they said hello to Ruan Ning and hurried home to sleep.
  Ruan Ning did not rest, she had a big event tonight.

Chapter 11
  At midnight, Ruan Ning saw that the entire community had become quiet and went out quietly.
  There was no electricity or light, and the moon and stars in the sky seemed particularly bright.
  With this light, Ruan Ning walked all the way out of the community. After reaching the uninhabited section, he took out an electric bicycle from the space and rode towards the highway.
  The electric car was bought in advance and is a second-hand product. It will not be directly damaged by solar flares when placed in a space. As for whether it will be damaged slowly when taken out at night, Ruan Ning does not care.
  There are also ten second-hand electric cars in her space, each costing 400 yuan, and they are specially for one-time use.
  Ruan Ning had already planned to go to the expressway. Once she came to the suburb where she was located, it was close to the entrance of the expressway. It usually took about ten minutes to drive and twenty minutes to ride an electric bike.
  Secondly, there must be a lot of trucks on the highway.
  There will be heavy rain tomorrow, and most of the materials on the ground will be soaked in water, especially these abandoned cars, which will be washed to unknown places by the flood.
  Rather than letting it go away like this, it would be better for her to put it away.
  As for whether there is anyone guarding the truck, Ruan Ning guesses that it is probably impossible. This is not like a problem with two cars in one car. All the cars cannot move and the drivers will panic. In addition, there are no restaurants open. These drivers are not guarding the highway. If you don’t have enough food to drink, will you starve to death?