Chapter 7
  Ruan Ning raised her head and looked over, her eyes lit up: "Oh haha. "
  This man who is 1.74 meters tall!
  That ordinary and honest appearance!

  Thin and frail figure.
  Isn't this the famous Chu Dingfeng, the son of destiny in this world?
  What is he here for?
  Knowing yourself and your enemy is a winning proposition. Ruan Ning directly called up the virtual novel to see what Chu Dingfeng's purpose was today.
  After turning the page, Ruan Ning showed an expression that was hard to explain.
  But, even though he didn’t go out to do anything serious, it’s understandable.
  In the original book, Chu Dingfeng's Golden Finger is a copyable space, which means that he only needs to stock up on one copy of each item, and then he can use "family contribution points" to make unlimited copies.
  The existence of copy space made Chu Dingfeng less pressured to stock up on goods in the early stage, but he still borrowed a lot of money from everywhere, even loan sharks.
  The reason is very simple. It’s the end of the world, why don’t we have some fun first?
  Chu Dingfeng went out today to eat at a Michelin restaurant.
  Having a big meal is not enough. In order to feel proud, Chu Dingfeng will send a WeChat message to the original owner later, "accidentally" showing his hands in the photo, as well as rich dishes and a high-priced bill of 120,000.
  In addition, he will also send pictures of his stockpiles to the original owner to let the original owner know that he has a lot of supplies.
  Envy? Jealousy? Want to curry favor with him? Come and beg me.
  This is what Chu Dingfeng wants. As for being low-key, the male protagonist doesn't need it. ∴Si∴Rabbit∴Document∴Share∴and∴Online∴Read∴Read∴The
  system whispered: "Host, do we want to stop him now?"
  Ruan Ning looked at Chu Dingfeng's back: "You don't have to It's so quiet, and he can't hear it."
  System: "Oh, then we have to stop him?"
  "Prevent him from eating at a Michelin restaurant? No need." Ruan Ning tapped her fingertips on the steering wheel and suddenly smiled: "Let's be rude first. Develop and let the opponent wave."
  System:?
  Without explaining, Ruan Ning started the car and left.
  After buying four more nail guns, she was able to stop the overwhelming power in her body.
  Now she still has 50,000 yuan, leaving 20,000 yuan in reserve. The other 30,000 yuan can be spent during the day today and tomorrow, otherwise it will probably become waste paper.
  What else haven’t you stocked up on?
  While I was thinking, the WeChat alert sounded on my phone.
  Ruan Ning knew who it was. She slowly opened WeChat and saw that Chu Dingfeng had sent her a picture.
  In the photo, the center of the whole picture is his right hand and the red wine in his hand. From the angle of the hand, the lower part is a huge paper bill, and the upper part is the Michelin restaurant dishes. It can be seen that it is Western food such as steak. .
  Attached: "This Michelin restaurant tastes average."
  This may be because Chu Dingfeng is not familiar with Michelin restaurant selection and thought these three words represented foreign products.
  In fact, the two three-star Michelin restaurants in this city all serve local cuisine, the remaining two two-star restaurants also serve local cuisine, and the one-star Michelin restaurants also focus on local cuisine. Chu Dingfeng didn't find the right place, and the taste was average.
  However, it is impossible for Ruan Ning to remind the male protagonist who had a great time before the apocalypse to log out of WeChat directly.
  She thought about what to stock up. There were desserts on Chu Dingfeng's table just now, which made Ruan Ning suddenly remember that she should stock up on some small cakes to relieve stress.
  There are many cake shops on the street. Ruan Ning found a mid-to-high-end shop and bought all their ready-made desserts.
  The second house, continue.
  After raiding ten stores in a row, Ruan Ning filled up the newly opened cake space and spent almost the rest of the money.
  go home.
  The time has come to ten o'clock in the evening.
  By this time tomorrow, the super flare will have erupted.
  Ruan Ning came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, picked up her phone, and finally decided to post a warning on Weibo.
  She didn't say anything about the end of the world. No one would believe it anyway, so she simply typed.