CHAPTER SEVEN - Catching The Signs

Start from the beginning

She then turned her attention to the game aisle. "What other games do you think he'll want for the game system?"

Jennie shrugged. "I know nothing about games. I know he's a huge fan of basketball and football."

"Really?" Lisa challenged. "That kid is my mini-me. I can hang with him."

Jennie's face lit up. "What? Why are you smiling at me like that?" Lisa asked confusedly. 

"Nothing you're just amazing." Jen just shrugged her shoulders. "Pick something you'll like, and he'll probably like it." She suggested.

Lisa looked at the games. "All children seem to like ROBLOX and Minecraft, so I'll get those and 2k. Do you anything else that he'll like?"

"He likes Incredibles so perhaps this game?" Jennie pointed out an Incredibles game.

"Great." Lisa smiled. "We have to drop these gifts off at your place Jen before we go pick the kids up. You'll have to wrap the gifts because I suck at it."

"I don't mind helping you wrap the gifts. It's the least I can do since you refuse to let me go half with you on everything."

"Yeah, because I'm Santa this year." Lisa winked. 

*************************

Lisa and Jennie strolled through the hallway towards Louis' homeroom class alongside his principal who they have just finished speaking with about their bulling concerns with the kid Drake who Louis had mentioned in his letter to Santa.

"Here's his homeroom class." The man stopped at a classroom door.

Lisa and Jen, both looked through the window, peeking inside the classroom.

Louis sat at his desk in the back of the classroom with his head down on his desk, ignoring the balls of papers that continuously hit him.