A/N

Hey everyone, old and new readers. I'm just coming on here to say thank you for all the votes, comments and reads this book has gotten since I published it. I wrote this when Empires season 1 was still being posted so just over two years now.

A quick note to people who have just found this book, this was the first fanfiction that I wrote so it is a bit messy with writing as the only thing I ever wrote was unfinished, crappy stories that I wrote before the age of ten or stories that I have to write for English at school and also this fanfiction hasn't been edited as as soon as I finish one fanfic, I take a break and then go straight onto writing another one, at some point (most likely when I finish writing and editing the current fanfiction I am on) this will be edited as, even though this isn't the best fanfiction, I am still proud of it since it is my best doing fanfiction (on 29/12/23) and I want it to be doing the best it can do.

At the moment, I am still writing fanfiction, currently I am writing a Mike Wheeler x fem1oc fanfiction which has slow uploads but check it if you want to. I am currently on season 3 of 4 and waiting for season 5 to be released.

Once again, thank you for all the votes, comments and reads and I hope you have a lovely day/night.

Enjoy 'Arranged Marriage' - A Jizzie fanfiction! :D