Chapter 5 - The Bond grows

Lizzie POV:

Joel took me for a tour of the palace at around 4:45 pm since our parents were too busy talking. It looked a lot bigger on the inside than it did the outside I couldn't even believe it. If I did move in here I think I would need some form of guidance whenever I just needed the toilet! I got shown every single room, got took down every hallway and even saw a secret room of the original plans for the castle. I didn't pay much attention to any of it though. I was too busy enjoying my time with him. I will admit I do have a slight crush on him but not very much. Besides, he probably doesn't like me that much still and if he does like me it's as a friend. I never wanted to leave palace. I just wanted to stay here with him. I will admit that this has been the best Saturday of my life. Maybe even the best day of my life. Joel is so nice and funny and charming and he really knows how to make somebody blush.

Joel POV 

I took Lizzie for a tour around the palace since our parents were talking. I tried cherishing every moment with her since I think this would be the last time I see her before we get married. I really did love that girl so much, and I know she didn't feel the same about me. But I would do all that I could to make her fall in love with me. I shown her everywhere just to spend as much time with her as possible. I shown her every room, every hallway and even the secret room that leads to the blueprints of the original design for the palace. The tour took around an hour and we went back to where our parents were. The Shadow family had to go when we got back so I gave Lizzie a hug and a bow as a joke. She giggled and gave a little curtsy which made me laugh a little bit. After our parents said bye and I said bye to Jimmy. I saw Lizzie smile at us which made me smile at her. They left when I finished hugging Jimmy. But it turns out they are staying for dinner tomorrow!

(J: Joel, JD: Joel's dad, JM: Joel's mum)

JM: So do you like her?

J: I really do. She is so amazing Mother.

JD: That's great!

I heard Jimmy yelling, "I'm gonna have a brother," which made me laugh and I then went into the dining hall for dinner.

Lizzie's POV:

When we got back from the tour it was time we had to go. Me and Joel hugged and he bowed as a little joke. I laughed quietly and blushed slightly I just don't think he saw it and I did a small curtsy back which made him laugh a little. Our parents said bye to each other and Joel said bye to Jimmy and gave him a quick hug since they seemed to get on a lot. I smiled at the sight of how close they were. Joel must have saw and it made him smile. We left when they broke the hug. It turns out we are coming back tomorrow for dinner as well so I get to see him again!

(L: Lizzie, Ji: Jimmy, LM: Lizzie's mum, LD: Lizzie's Dad)

LM: So do you like him Elizabeth?

L: Well.... Yes! I do!

Ji: I'M GONNA HAVE A BROTHER!!

L: Jimmy be quiet! All of the Crystal Cliffs can probably hear you!

Ji: Sorry!

LD: Well it's good that you actually like him no Liz.

I nodded and skipped off back to the side of the Ocean transformed back into me blue axolotl form and jumped in. I swum over to the palace with my family and went to bed thinking all night about the Mezalean Prince.