Chapter 1 - The announcement (Lizzie POV)

Lizzie POV:

One day, I was sitting in my room talking to my little brother, Jimmy, when our maid Maria came into my room.

(L: Lizzie, Ji: Jimmy, M: Maria, slant: action(s))

L: Oh hello Maria!

M: Hello Princess Elizabeth!

L: Please Maria, call me Lizzie.

Ji: Hi Maria!

M: Hello Prince Jimmy!

L: What did you need?

M: Your Mother wants to see you ma'am. Bows

L: Okay, thank you. I will be there in a minute.

M: Okay Miss Elizabeth- I mean Lizzie. Leaves

L: Sorry Bud, I will be back in a few minutes

Ji: Okay! Don't be gone too long.

L: Okay Jimmy! I will try leaves

I walked down the prismarine stairs to the throne room where my mother was. What could she need? What did I do? On the way down, I kept thinking about the possibilities on the way down and when I reached the door, I took a deep breath, and walked in.

(L: Lizzie, M: Mother)

L: Hello Mother

M: ahh hello dear.

L: Maria told me that you needed to talk to me?

M: Ahh yes well... I have had a talk with the rulers of Mezalea, you and the Prince of Mezalea are the same age and you will take over the Ocean in a few months, you need a king.

L: I'm sorry mother but how does that relate to that mess of an empire?

M: That's what I was just going to tell you Lizzie. We have both decided that you two shall get married the day before you become Queen.

L: WHAT?! I can't get married to that... land idiot!

M: Don't call him that Elizabeth! There is no agreement you will get married on the 19th of August.

L: Ughhhhhhhh! storms away

I can't believe it! I need to marry that... human! I went upstairs back to my rooms to see Jimmy still in there.

Ji: You're back! What did Mum want?

L: I don't wanna talk about it Jimmy!

Ji: Oh okay... Do you want to do something?

L: sighs No Jimmy. I don't want to do anything.

J: Sadly Oh okay... I'll leave you alone then leaves

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first story and I hope if you read it you enjoy. It will be extremely cringe and I know it will but yeah! I hope you like it xx