Chapter 13 - A few years later

3rd Person:

It was around five years later from when Lizzie had evacuated to the Taiga. Today was the day that the descendants of past Empire rulers would take charge of there empires. Lizzie was the only exception from that since she got the crown of her empire when she was sixteen, she just didn't know it. Since there was nobody to be the ruler of the Ocean, they chose Lizzie. She didn't know how but she got chosen. Nobody seemed to recognize her. They all must have forgotten about her now. It had been half a decade since she disappeared. They all met up in the jungle since there wasn't an empire there. They all had to meet up so that they could talk and get to know each other more.

They spoke and separated. Lizzie went through the jungle and found a parrot. She took it and got in a boat and found some patches of land and decided to live there for now.

About a month or so later, her civilization has grew by a lot. It looked great! She had lily pads that she made out of some dirt and grass. She had started building a palace made out of prismarine and quartz and stone and coral. Her neighbor was the mesa and she was allies with him! Along with House Blossom and the swamp kingdom and Pixandrea. She was getting a long really well with Joel. They really loved each other! Lizzie reminded him of somebody but he couldn't put his finger on it, so he just ignored it.

(A/N: Sorry for the extremely short chapter I have no ideas. I think this story is gonna be ending soon! So make sure to vote, comment and enjoy the remainder of it!)