Chapter 15 - The end

3rd person:

Life was back!

Lizzie and Joel were closer than ever. They were married off of there own accord now and everything was perfect!

The only bad part was a demon that was taking over the entirety of the world who was related to the empire ruler of Rivendell, Scott. Eventually he was gone!

They all had a perfect life! Fwip, the ruler of the Grimlands, made a crown that whoever has it, they will be able to have one rule that ALL  empires would need to obey. 

All of the empires lived in peace. Except when Fwhip stole Jimmy's cod head so him and his allies, Lizzie, Joel, Pixl and Katherine all went to get it back, and when Scott and Gem got kidnapped by MythicalSausage and Joey so Jimmy had to save the. Mostly there was peace.

Everyone of the empire rulers attended their wedding but Joey revealed his love for the demon (this was before the demon was destroyed)

Scott had traded something with Lizzie in exchange for some boots and has created an eternal winter. It got so terrible, he in fact, left his empire to live in a world of isolation. However, he would need to return when he discovered that the crystal holding his powerful brother was taken by his best friends. (Pretend this doesn't sound like a description for a fanfic)

Back  to the couple, their lives were perfect. They would be together. Forever.

(A/N: That's it! This story is done! Next will be a (Y/N) x  Cat Noir fanfic since I'm bored and like miraculous! (Y/N) Will not be a cringe one btw. I also had writers block in this chapter so I just made it up as I went along so if it is crap that is why. Thank you all for reading my story everyone! It means the world knowing that people spend time out of their day to read this!! Make sure to vote and comment on this story! I love you!! Also I'm stupid and since this is my first story, I don't know how to complete a story so ya)