"I'm Hermione Granger." The girl said.

"Ron Weasley." The other boy added.

Merlin noticed that were wearing similar type of clothing and a familiar looking badge of the top. Seeing that Merlin didn't understand their sudden appearance Hermione deside to explain to her since she saved their lives.

"We're actually from the future and we study at-"

"Hogwarts." Merlin said after looking at the badge more closely.

"You know Hogwarts!" Ron replied. "Means you're a wizard."

"Keep it low kid." Merlin scolded.

"Sorry."

"I'm a wizard, the greatest sorceress to ever walk the earth, to be precise. To bad Uther hates it."

"You're Merlin right?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Merlin took another look at their badge. "They've changed."

"Wait, you studied there?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, I don't remember the other badges much. I only remember my Slytherin badge which I still have."

"YOU WERE SLYTHERIN!?" All the kids yelled.

"Not all from there are bad, kids." Merlin replied. "Slytherin is also as good as the others."

"What wand did you use?" Harry asked after coming over the shock.

"You guys use wands?" Merlin asked him back.

"You didn't?" Hermione questioned.

"No, I mean, our house didn't get to use wands. The system of my time was way more cruel to green house."

"Oh."

"What's that?" Merlin pointed at a portal appearing behind the three of them.

"Home time!" Ron cheered. "We've to go."

"It was good meeting you." Harry said to Merlin.

"Hope to see you soon." Hermione added.

"Take care kids." Merlin bid them farewell as they went in the portal and it disappeared.

Merlin found her horse very soon and continued to search the area for any traces of the knights but either they have vanished or have never been there in the first place. Merlin realised that this was all Arthur's plan to get rid of her but thought that she's his longest lasting servant who does all his work properly, why would he want to get rid of her?

As the sun came in the middle of the sky, it was lunch time and Arthur will very soon realise his mistake by sending the person who gets his meals away. Merlin desided to go back to the castle and on her way she happened to pass the hunters talking to a beautiful young woman riding a carriage in the middle of the woods. She didn't go to inspect that and countinued her way to the city of Camelot.

Passing villages on her was and finally the forest surrounding the city and its neighbouring areas. As she rose by the market place she happened to spot Gaius and desided to have a chat with her uncle.

"Gaius." She greeted while still on her horse.

"Merlin? Arthur would have gone nuts by now for his food." Gaius replied.

"It was that genius who sent me to the wrong place."

"Oh, anyways you get back to work. Today there'll be more as a foreign noble woman will be coming over."

"So, is there anything special about me getting more work?"

"There's a grand celebration at night, I'm also invited as I'm the king's physician."