ARRIVEL OF THE GUEST.pt.2

Voice over: after understanding what kind of trouble he's in , jack is really worried and asked for a solution....

JACK: (worried expression) doesn't that mean if I am unconscious it can take control and hurt my precious one's (looks at Rem with a sad look)

Rem:(in her mind) master said I am precious to him, ahhhh....I am dying
(Looks at him with love and admiration)

Eris:ahem....so what are you trying to say here..? (annoyed by jack and Rem)

Kitsune: Arthur what do you say?( Looks at him)

Arthur: let's give him the bracelet for now so there won't be any problems for the time being (looks at jack) jack, but at any cost don't remove the bracelet...

Jack : okay! So it won't appear again?
Right!

Arthur: yes, but it only prevents the Reaper from taking over your body..(in a serious tone)

Jack: then, how to get rid of it...i...(disappointed and worried)

Eris: jack! Calme down (puts her hand on his shoulder)

Rem: (hugs him from behind) master calme down everything! I'm here for you remember? (In a soft voice)

(Eris gets jealous)

Kitsune: then jack take care till then (takes a golden bracelet with red gem in it) show me your hand!

Jack : here (shows his hand forward)

(She places it on his hand and it slowly adjusts on his hand)

Jack: wow! It's awesome ( with awe) i have never seen something like this..

Arthur: (places his coffee cup on the table) jack and when ever you want anything come to this address (gives him the card) then we will be going.. kitsune..
(Calls her)

Kitsune: (gives jack a kiss) jack don't worry, come to me whenever you want ( goes out side and turns into a big fox)
Bye bye...

Kitsune: (gives jack a kiss) jack don't worry, come to me whenever you want ( goes out side and turns into a big fox)Bye bye

( Arthur rides on her and the fly off)

Jack: (in shock and kinda liked it) bye bye
Miss Kitsune...

Rem/ Eris: ( jealous at it's peak, and also shocked to, looks at jack with angry expression realising that jack liked it)
Jack..... what's up with that expression....hun..?

Jack: (looks at them) oh..oh...run....(jack runs for his life...

Voice over: meanwhile, Arthur and kitsune...

Arthur: why did you have to kiss him..(annoyed and jealous)

Kitsune: why...? Wasn't he cute and handsome..(she liked jack) why did you ask...is that are you jealous (laughs)..
Ara..Ara... Arthur is jealous...(laughs playfully).....

Arthur: come on stop it..( hum... annoyed expression)

In the mansion:

Rem : master! Lady Eris has been sent back home...

Jack: oh..okay then...i will be going to sleep ( scared a bit and worried)

Rem: master ! (Worried) will you be okay..? (Grabs his clothes) if you don't mind I can stay with you.... tonight..

Jack: a...ah.... it's.... it's...okay (sigh) okay you can stay with me I am scared...
(Blushing)

Rem : yes master..i will be back..(goes to change into her night dress)

(Jack goes to the bed and lays down)

Rem: master!I'm back..hmm...(saw jack allready asleep, she goes to him and lays next to him.looking at his face and smileing) master! You look so cute while sleeping (in a low voice) good night master..

(Rem also goes to sleep)

[Meanwhile jacks mom and dad]

Mom: honey! I fell some things wrong..
(Worried)

Dad: what are you so worried about?(a little annoyed and trying to confront her)

Mom: what if...if he finds out..(sad and worried expression) he is 18 now , not a little kid..

Dad: just calme down darling!..and go to sleep (worried) i know that to.....

(There is now another mystry to be uncovered).........

Jack suddenly wakes up in the middle of the night....

Jack: Rem...(slowly opens his eyes) where are you..( thirsty)

(Looks around, and saw splashes of blood around,)

Jack: (shocked) wh...what is this....(calls for her) Rem...Rem....

(Hears a voice, the whole place dark with no other sound, complete silence.
Jack walks towards the door of his room.....and opens it, the whole corridor was dark with no light)

and opens it, the whole corridor was dark with no light)

Jack: (walks towards the sound.. slowly with fear trembling) ... Rem..is that you...

(His voice echoes, throughout the corridor)

Jack: (walks towards the sound, the sound getting louder little by little..)

(Saw a dark purple fog, and saw more blood around with some foot prints with blood, walking closer the blood increased)

Jack: (saw a pair of feet with blood he look up, shocked) ....(his words trembling) Rem...is ....(shouts,) Rem...what happened
(crying, looks at her, blood dripping from her clothes and her mouth , her heart pierced with a huge snyth...)

Jack: (trembling with fear and crying looks at her face and suddenly a ,dark entity behind her with dark hair and crimson eyes... smiling evily, looks at jack, shouts with mixed feelings) Rem......Rem...

TO BE CONTINUED.........