Chapter Forty Eight : Love You

"As much as I wish I could stick around, I really have to get to the office," Lucas sighed as Megan helped him put on his blazer. "Thanks sweetheart. I have to get going so I can prepare for my upcoming business trip." He sighed and placed a kiss on both of his girls' lips.

"I'll be busy as well, I've got to sketch up some ideas and I'm gonna spend most of my day in my workshop," Charlie told Megan.

"Oh, that's ok. It'll give me some time to sort out school stuff," Megan said, slightly disappointed she wouldn't get to spend time with them today.

"Don't worry babe, I'll definitely be seeing you later," Charlie told Megan then gave her a slap on the ass.

Megan jumped and blushed before nodding. It had been a while since Richard and Kevin  had came over. All of the security systems were put in place. Not that it was really needed at this point, the two men who had broken into their places were in custody. They had been beaten very badly and immediately confessed to doing the crime soon after the boys had left. It was indeed the man who tried striking Megan in the club, but also Devon. What was Victoria's play thing doing at their house and Megan's apartment? They didn't know. But one thing Lucas was sure of was that Kevin and Richard had something to do with the speedy arrest. He wouldn't go looking for answers he didn't want though.

Megan was bummed that she was moving back into her apartment tomorrow. She had gotten so used to staying at the Saddler's but she didn't want to overstay her welcome. Ashley had already returned but the Saddlers hired some cleaners for Megan's room. They didn't want Megan cleaning up that herself and having to go through the emotions again. Megan gave Charlie one last kiss and stuck her tongue out at Lucas as he puckered his lips before turning to leave. Megan didn't make it very far before Lucas grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lucas all but growled.

"Leaving," Megan said like she was oblivious.

"You're playing a dangerous game sweetheart," he said before crashing his lips onto hers.

Megan smirked into the kiss before trailing her hand down to his dress pants and stroking him through his clothes. Lucas groaned and grabbed her wrist, making her stop.

"I have to get going," he groaned with his eyes locked on Megan's.

"Do you?" Megan whispered in his ear before nibbling ok his earlobe.

Charlie stepped in and separated the two right before Lucas could throw Megan on the bed.

"We all have things to do. Lucas is leaving tonight right after work for a conference. But I will be sure to give you that punishment youre owed for teasing your master," Charlie promised Megan.

Lucas huffed in frustration but nodded and continued getting ready. Megan pouted before grabbing her laptop and keys. Megan knew she shouldn't have tempted Lucas but he just looked so hot in his suit. Megan had the day off so she was going to go hang out with Veronica. That was the collared sub Megan had met at the club. They had texted some and became friends. Megan was meeting the girl at a local coffee shop.

"Bye, love you!" Megan shouted before realizing the words were coming out of her mouth.

She heard their footsteps cease for a moment then resume and grow closer. Megan quickly darted out the door and got in her car before driving off. Megan's head was a mess. None of them had ever said the L word. Of course Charlie and Lucas said it to each other, but not her. Megan was freaking out. Her phone rang, it was Lucas. She didn't answer. She needed to face them but she wasn't prepared. Megan hoped Veronica could help calm her down.