Chapter Twenty Five : The Private Room Part Four

Megan let out a loud moan mixed with a whine. Lucas hissed at the feeling of her twitching slightly around him. Charlie kissed Megan's neck and lightly sucked on it.

"M-master I... I can't take anymore," Megan whispered.

"Unless I hear a safe word, you'll take what I give you," Lucas all but growled out as he slammed into her.

Megan whined and tried to close her legs a little. Lucas smirked and grabbed hold of her knees and pushed them up to her chest then spread them as far as he could. Megan moaned loudly, him now going even deeper than before. Charlie smirked and took off the strap on. She then climbed on top of Megan and hovered over her face.

"What's your stop signal?" Charlie asked.

"Three s-ah!" Megan yelled out as Lucas began playing with her clit. "Th-three snaps mistress!"

"Good girl," Charlie purred before sitting on Megan's face.

Megan moaned against Charlie's pussy. She had never even kissed a girl before Charlie so she wasn't exactly sure to do. She calmed herself down a little and tried to focus. She wrapped her mouth around Charlie's clit. Charlie let out a moan as Megan's tongue danced around on her clit. Lucas grabbed Charlie by the neck and pulled her lips against his as he continued to pound Megan. Charlie grinded her pussy against Megan's face. Megan pulled on her restraints, wanting to grab Charlie's ass.

Charlie pulled away from Lucas as she felt Megan's tongue go inside of her. Charlie threw her head back as she played with one breast and rubbed her clit. Megan moaned at both the taste of Charlie and the hard thrusts of Lucas. Lucas grabbed her by her hips and his thrusts got sloppy and faster. Charlie moved off of her and kissed her hard. Megan felt her second high coming. She pulled at her restraints and tried to close her legs, trying to prevent the overwhelming pleasure from going through her. But it was no use, Lucas had buckled her wrists securely and he had a tight grip on her knees still.

Megan's legs began to tense up as the familiar feeling returned. Lucas's breathing got heavy as well, Megan knew he was close. Charlie sucked and toyed with Megan's breasts as she looked up at her. Megan's eyes were screwed shut as her mouth opened and loud, erratic moans came out. Many of the moans didn't even fully make it out of her throat and cut themselves off. Lucas felt her insides spasming around his cock and that set it off. He slammed in and out of her, reaching his high as well. Megan moaned even louder and her high was prolonged as she felt his throbbing cock release.

Once her high was at its end, she laid there and let whatever sounds wanted to come out as Lucas slowly thrusted in and out of her, panting and sweating. Most of the sounds escaping Megan's lips were low moans that seemed to never end.