Chapter Thirty Three : Lunch

Victoria ^^^

Megan straightened out her skirt before pulling on her blazer. She was still panting and blushing from what her and Lucas just did. She had no idea how she was going to leave. How could she go out there after all those people heard her moan and heard her cum?! Lucas seemed to know what was going through her mind and chuckled. He pulled her down into his lap. He kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you for bringing me lunch," he told her and kissed her cheek.

"You're welcome," she muttered shyly.

Lucas and her talked and ate through their late lunch. When it was time for Lucas's next meeting, he stood her up. He took her hand and led her out of the office. Megan kept her head down, her cheeks ablaze. Lucas simply shook his head and chuckled. Once they made it to the elevator, he kissed the back of her hand and bid her farewell.

~

"So, how was lunch?" Charlie asked over the phone.

"It was... good," Megan muttered.

Megan was sitting on her bed in her room, now in pjs. Charlie let out a knowing chuckle. Lucas had sent her the videos and pictures. Charlie was looking at them as they spoke. She had Megan on speaker as she scrolled through the pictures. Charlie was sitting at her house on the couch, Carmen had already left for the day.

"Oh yeah? He told me you stayed a little late, were you guys just talking?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, we talked for a while..." Megan trailed off.

"Did you do anything else?" Charlie asked, wanting the girl to admit what happened.

"No," Megan said almost too quickly.

"Why are you lying to me?" Charlie purred.

"W-what do you mean?" Megan asked confused.

Charlie chuckled and sent a picture of Megan bent over Lucas's desk, hands bound and legs spread. Megan's blush returned and she covered her now red face with her hands.

"Ugggh I can't believe he sent those to you," she groaned.

"They are a work of art," Charlie purred. "What are you doing tomorrow? Do you work?"

Megan didn't work tomorrow, she had requested the day off. Tomorrow was the anniversary. Megan's spirits dimmed and tears came to her eyes but they didn't fall. Megan closed her eyes and willed the tears to leave.

"I'll be busy all day tomorrow," Megan told Charlie.

"Ugggh what about tonight? Do you wanna come over?" Charlie asked.

"It's already pretty late," Megan said.

"Well you can spend the night. Just bring some clothes for tomorrow," Charlie said hopefully.

Megan sighed and shook her head. Each year she spent this day alone, she didn't want anyone else to have to deal with her when she was in such a bad state. Megan would have normally loved to spend the night for the first time with her couple, but she wanted to be by herself from the time she woke up to the time she went to bed.

"I'll have to take a rain check, I have to get up pretty early," Megan told her, hoping she would just drop the subject.