Chapter Four : Latex Lady

Ashley ^^^

Megan regretted coming here already. She was dressed in a white shirt with spaghetti straps which left her shoulders and most of her chest exposed. She had on a black skirt that had a silky layer underneath a lacey one. She wore her black wedges. She  was wearing white underwear and a matching bra, she didn't expect anyone to see them tonight, but she still liked to match and this way no one could see her bra through her shirt.

Megan followed Ashley into the building. It looked like a normal place, but she hadn't seen the actual club yet. In the entryway there was a big, bulky bouncer. He smiled at Ashley when she came in.

"Hey Ash, welcome back. And who's this?" He asked, turning his attention to Megan.

"I'm Megan," she mumbled.

"She's a first timer, so she'll need the paperwork," Ashley explained.

The bouncer nodded, taking their coats. Megan had been wearing a leather jacket and Ashley had been wearing a long cream colored coat to cover her outfit. The bouncer got a packet from behind the desk he had been sitting at. He handed it and a pen to Megan. Ashley told Megan she would see her inside and opened a door before quickly disappearing behind it.

Megan took deep breaths and tried not to dwell on the fact that she was just abandoned in this strange place. She focused her mind on the packet. She went through, reading the rules and other things, like events that took place throughout the week. Some of the things within the packet she had never even heard up and it sent her cheeks ablaze. After several minutes, she finally finished and signed it before handing back to the bouncer.

"Have fun," he told her before opened the door that Ashley had gone into.

Megan nodded with a polite smile. She doubted she would have fun tonight. After taking a deep breath, she made her way down the hall and as she walked she could hear music getting louder. When she turned the corner. Her mouth dropped. Before she came here, she felt underdressed. Now seeing everyone, she felt severely over dressed. She was on the more clothed spectrum, at least for the girls. There was one woman wearing nothing but black underwear, a collar, and nipple tassels being led by a chain attached to her collar.

Megan looked around and didn't see Ashley. How was she supposed to find her in this sea of endless skin?! She took a deep breath and headed for the bar. She read that there was a two drink limit and right now, she needed the first. She had been instructed early to put it on Ashley's tab. She ordered a margarita and the bartender quickly made it for her. She sipped on it as she looked out into the crowd.

She tried to prevent heat from rushing to her face as she people watched. The people were just so shameless! They had no problem engaging in what was as close to sex as you could get with clothes on. A woman approached her. The woman was wearing a black latex bodysuit with black heels.

"Hello doll," the woman purred.

"H-hello," Megan stuttered out, she had never had a woman hit on her before.

"Care to play with me?" She asked, biting her lip.

"I... I.." Megan didn't know what to say.

"You're new here aren't you?" The woman chuckled, sliding onto a barstool next to Megan.

"Is it that obvious?" She chuckled awkwardly.

"Painfully." She groaned playfully, causing Megan to smile. "Maybe you'd like me to show you around? I can fill you in on this place and some of the regulars."

Megan hesitated. Surely this would be good, right? There was a safe word the club had for anyone to use at anytime if they felt unsafe and a club mediator would come help. Disco, all she had to say was disco. Plus she would get to know more about this lifestyle and if it really was her thing, and it beat waiting at the bar all night and looking for Ashley.

"Ok." She said, mustering up her courage.