The End

𝟮 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Everything was over.
Their life was slowly normalizing. No more pain, no more regret. But the past was still somehow haunting both of them.

They both were the owners of two good souls.
But their encounter turned them into  new persons who were filled with nothing but rage.

Sera had went to jane.
She was shocked to see her sister back. But soon she came into sense after hearing everything.

Both of them were crying sharing the pain they went through, only resulting a bit of relief.

Taehyung introduced Sera to his brothers and they also had the same reaction.
They were surprised to the see the person who changed their brothers life upside down.

But without more questions they accepted her knowing the depth of love between them.

-------------------------

The police were still investigating about the death of Mike, Caleb, Ren and jake.

But even after 2 year they found nothing but only the role of sodium thiopental in 4 of their postmortem reports.

They couldn't even get a hint about person who had done it. They understood it was very well planned.

------------------------

Sera and Taehyung was far away from everyone.
They were living in a small house in their own world.

Taehyung was decorating their home for Christmas.

Sera was baking the cake.

He went to her and hugged her from behind. She didn't jerked because she knew who it was.

Ever since after those Incidents she became less expressive. She wasn't that happy girl anymore. Neither Him.
He was cold and Stern.

But no matter what. They had their love and soft spot for each other which they have kept hidden hoping someday it will come out like their old days.

Timeskips :-

Currently both of them were lying in the bed. Looking the stars above through the roof of glass.

It was that eve.

Moment she met taehyung
Day she was raped
Day she killed ones who hurted her.

But still the day they never wanted to forget or Hate.

Taehyung was hugging her and she was really close to him, lying hearing the rhythm of his heart beat.

"Can i ask you something?"

She asked without looking at him and he hummed.

"We only spent few moments together, then why we're you ready to sacrifice your life for me? Why did you left everything behind? Why couldn't you forget about me?"

She asked with her husky voice and somewhere it was breaking

He kept silent for a moment and said

"My whole life changed the day i met you. I was obsessed with the feeling of being with you. You somehow completed me. Losing you was something I could never accept. And over all

     𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴"

                         𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗
                      ______________