Happiness

He was adoring those flowers and he looked at his left and found a girl in white gown touching the flowers.

Her hair was Dark brown.
She was a petite figure.
Her skin was fair and soft.

She turned to face him and that's when His World stopped.

"Sera?"

He couldn't believe what he saw. He felt like the land under his feet slipped . His heart beat was increasing . He was losing his balance. He started to sweat and his hands were trembling. He thought it was a dream. But it wasn't, it was real, the person he loved more than his life and thought was no more was standing right in front him.

She didn't had any expressions in her face. She just kept staring at him Lifelessly.

He went towards her, stumbling.

"S-sera, h-how are-, do you remember me?" He asked , tears falling from his eyes like a river.

"Why are you here?" She asked without any emotion.

Those four words which came from her mouth hitted him like a thunder.
It broke his broken heart even more.

"You played with my feelings for doing a favor to your friend! You ruined my life. You took chance of me. What did you get in return from it? Money? Did he gave you enough money?"

"Sera, please. Stop. You don't understand, you don't know how my life was in the last year's. I-i love you. Please, don't misunderstand me. I have proof. I'll show you everything"

With that he took out his phone and showed her the clip of him and zade questioning eunwoo and him telling all the truth.
She was carefully hearing his each words and her eyes started to brim up with tears.

After hearing all those things she hugged him tightly. Both of them cried their heart out.

It felt surreal and they took out their whole pain crying in each other's embrace.

Claire came there and smiled warmly seeing them.

Taehyung looked at her and asked just one thing

"HOW?"

/𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆/

"Hey, I want sodium thiopental, Quick. It's important"

Eunwoo said to Claire through phone.

After few minutes she came in her bike and passed him the injection.

"What you gonna do with this? It's not a drug. Are you planning on killing someone?"

"None your bussing sissy, get out now"

Claire felt suspicious about her brother's behavior. He would always contact her for drugs. But this time it was a life taking injection. She also saw his friends staying there. So she decided to check whats going on.

Without making any noise she went inside his house and followed the way they went.

She saw them drugging that injection to a girl and her eyes widened and she kept her hand at her mouth preventing any voice from coming out.

This was inhuman. She couldn't just stay there and watch. But she knew, if she goes in her brother would kill her too. Because he's a heartless monster. So she decided to stay quite.

After few seconds five of them went out taking and placing her in the jeep
And they drove off.

She also took her bike and went behind them.

After going through an abandoned place she saw them throwing her out at the side of emmons lake from a distance.

She waited for them to left and quickly went where she was lying.

She took out the Methylethylglutarimide injection which was the antidote of sodium thiopental and injected it into her body.

She escaped a sudden gasp and she lied there opening her eyes staring at the sky.
Claire understood that she was out of danger and came back to life.
So she decided to take her somewhere she is safe where no one gets to come beside her.

/𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎/

"That's how she's here"

"I don't know how to thank you claire. You literally made my world upside down now"

He said to with a lot of unexplainable emotions on his eyes.

"But why would you wanted go against your own brother?" He asked

"It's true that he's my brother. But that doesn't mean i should be a part of all his inhuman activities. I couldn't watch a girl losing her life for nothing. And he's just a monster who would kill anyone for money. So he deserves death"
She said with some tears in her eye.

"Well, you are right. And can i take her with me now?"

"If she agrees to come with you of course"

He turned to sera who was listening to their conversation with her head down. She still didn't expressed any of her emotions. If felt like pain was just a part of her.

"Won't you come with me sera?"

"I will. But I've got some more works to do Taehyung. Jake,caleb and ren"

He looked at her with a bit of confusion and surprise. For the first time he saw an unnamed emotion in her eyes. Or which is unfamiliar of her to him. It was filled with rage and anger. With Vengeance.

"How are you gonna deal with them? You sure you can do it alone?"

"Don't look down on her taehyung. She has been doing her training for the last one year to see their destruction" Said jane

"I got it. See you aren't alone now. We'll deal with them together from now on" Taehyung said holding her hands

"I don't need your help in this taehyung. Neither I want you to look down on me. I got my plan and intention. For now their destruction matters to me more than anything"

"Am not helping you out of pity sera. It's my responsibility. Or it's something I want to do. Those bastards who touched shouldn't be alive anymore"

They looked into each other's eyes and finally she nodded with agreement.