Lead

Home :-

His hand was on the calling bell for the last 15 minutes. And a war was going on in his mind whether to ring it or not. Finally he did

As he expected Namjoon came and opened the Door.

His eyes widened. He was whispering tae's name not being able to believe his eyes. Without any further thought Namjoon hugged him tightly sobbing a little.

Taehyung couldn't see his brother crying like that. No matter what, how cruel he turned. His soft spot for his brothers were still alive.

He entered the house and Everyone looked at him.

The other 6 didn't had any reaction.
Jimin came towards him and said

"I knew you would come here one day. But it took a little long right? Anyway welcome back"

With that he also hugged him

Without anymore emotional dramas everyone went a welcomed their brother back. They couldn't blame him because they all knew his situation. And zade was also giving them some informations without him knowing, which always eased their pain.

Taehyung Pov :-

I felt relaxed coming back to my brothers after so long. They didn't scolded me neither criticised me. There weren't any tears too. That was glad because it eased my embarrassment. They casually told me to get inside home and take my time.

He was currently standing at the Han river Bridge. He started to recall everything that happened in the past year. How cruel he turned, how many people he killed and etc. He took a deep breath and decided to go back.

On the way back to his car he suddenly bumped into someone. Her face was covered with a mask and only her eyes could be seen. Tae said sorry and went away.

"You'll find everything soon"

Zade's Apartment :-

"How's it going?"

Zade asked offering a cup of Tea to taehyung

"Much better than i thought. They were so casual, like they knew everything"
He said sipping the tea

"Ehm, well ya. So what's our plan?"

"I really don't know, but for now we should wait, fate is gonna play a role for sure"

"That's what I've been saying to you for the past 2 years"

"I know, but that time I was so engulfed with pain and rage. I couldn't process"

"Exactly and that gave you nothing but more pain"

Taehyung chuckled a little

Suddenly he got a call from an unknown number. He took it up but it was just silence. After few seconds he heard someone saying

"You are close"

Then the call ended. He got so confused that he was staring at his phone.

This took zades attention and he asked what happened. Taehyung just showed him the number and said

"Some said am close"

"You are close to what?"

"I don't know, this is suspicious. Wait lemme track this number"

With that he sent it to his agents.

After few moments he got a message saying that the owner of that number couldn't be found.

He again felt weird but let it go thinking it might be a scam or something.

Pov :-

Taehyung spent more days in Seoul without much problems..
Sera was always in his mind and he didn't forgot her even for a single second.

One morning someone rang the Bell.
He got up from his bed and went to open the door but nobody was there.
Then he looked down and found a letter.

      "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴,
     𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯,
      𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵
   𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵
     𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱"
                                              - 𝘊

Tae got confused reading the letter. It looked like some sort of a riddle. And who's " C "? He thought

His mind kept saying that someone was trying to communicate with him. He decided to check the CCTV footage to find who kept the letter there.

He was observing the visuals, but he found the letter coming from the side and falling on to the ground. Like someone threw it. He couldn't find who did it. But one thing was sure.

This person is important. He or she does knew something about me, my aim. And if that person kept this here, which means they will try to  encounter more.

Tae kept the letter safely inside a box. He didn't told anything about this to zade even though he knew it was unfair. But tae didn't wanted to involve him alot in this case, he had already been trying his best to help me in every way possible.

Taehyung decided to join back to his hospital after a long break.
He was getting ready for his day.  Jin made him breakfast and he ate it.
He got into his car and drove off to hospital.
Everything was going smooth but it's a beginning of something terrible.

Hospital :-

Everyone was so glad to see taehyung one of their best doctor back after a long break. They all greeted him and he responded with a lil smile. He went to his cabin and sat in his chair.
It felt great, he missed this feeling of peace.

He had 2 surgeries that day. He prepared well, and it both were a success. His skills were slowly coming back, but not his old personality.

Two Days Later :-

He was sitting in his cabin going through the reports of a patient.

Someone knocked the door and he told them to come in. It was a lady wearing mask with a glass of tea in her hand.

Taehyung looked her, and told her to keep the tea on the table.

She went out and he took the tea. But his attention caught the paper which was kept on the saucer.

He took it with no time and opened it.

        "𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦.
         𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥. 
        𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬e 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳.   
       𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 t𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦"
                                         - 𝘊

Who the fuck is this C?
Taehyung thought and ran outside the cabin to find the women.
He couldn't find her anywhere there so he directly went to the staff's room.

"Hey, who brought me the tea just a few seconds ago?"

He asked to one of the lady audible enough for everyone to hear it. But she replied

"Sir , no one of us brought your tea, and it's being prepared. This isn't the usual time right"
She said looking him from head to toe.

He got confused.

"So are you saying that someone broke into our hospital?"

"Sorry sir we don't know"
She said looking down.

"Aishh, damn it" He said brushing his hair back and getting out of the room slamming the door.

He ran out and there he saw her.

The same lady who bought him tea. But before he could reach her, she drove off her car and went.