"Everything is too much for us right now and we just want to stay away from drama. I just want to focus on finding Heather and helping Astrid find her comfort and peace." he added

"Don't worry.. I'll tell my father about the issue. He'll be more than happy to lend us a helping hand. It's the least I could do for you guys" I cried before composing myself and looking at Fishlegs with a smile.

"Thank you Hiccup. I'll be sure to take care of Astrid along with everyone else until she's ready again" he reassures me before leaving. That night, I walked all the way to the airport and booked a flight to Berk. I could sense that lots of people were looking at me with whispers, they've probably seen the video of Merida or the live, maybe both but like I care. I just want to go home and lay on my bed where I could talk to my things as if they could hear me because no one else would be able to understand me better than objects in my room.

The airport employees then announced the flight to Berk and when entering I spotted an old lady struggling to carry her bags. She was small like her height was Toph's from The Last Airbender. I quickly came to help her since I don't even have my stuff with me since I left them on Astrid's plane. "Here let me help you Ma'am" I say and carried her bags. She thanked me and walked with me to the entrance, I asked her for her seat and fortunately she's sitting beside me. I put her bags on the luggage storage and sat by the aisle.

"You looked like you just finished crying a thousand tears" the old lady then says with her weak voice and I smiled fakely

"It didn't reach a thousand but the pain I'm feeling surpassed every word from the vocabulary that I can't even express the pain" I say back and she smiled with a pity look

"It's hard isn't it? Life isn't just fair but it's beautiful.. it should be something we cherish while we still have it" she says and took out a jar full of cookies and handed them to me. I opened the jar and took one before giving it back to her.

"It isn't about life. It's about love.. I dumped my cheating girlfriend and on the same night I realized I was falling for my best friend so I confessed but she wasn't ready to be with me, or maybe she just didn't want to actually be with me she was just trying to let me down slowly" I say and started sobbing again so I took Astrid's handkerchief and used it to wipe my tears

"Is that hers?" The old woman ask and I nod

"It's beautiful.. she's good at making her handkerchiefs. Do you think she doesn't love you back at all?" She then asked and I shrugged eating the cookie bit by bit

"Maybe today is not the time but you'll get there if you two truly are made for each other. See, if you didn't lose her today you'll probably lose her tomorrow.. everything comes with consequences. Love comes with pain, it's a 2in1 package child. But in the end, it's all worth it because there is no greater gift than Love. So if you and her truly are meant to be don't rush it because Love isn't rushed. It's patient, it comes when it's the right time. Remember, if she loves you, she will come back to you."

(The iconic "Kung mahal ka, babalikan ka" (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~)

I smiled "It's a beautiful advice. I like it" I say to her and she smiled back

"I remember when I was in my late 30s, I lost my husband then and never remarried. I felt incomplete without him. No one could fill the missing part that I felt so I never remarried. That is something even love won't be able to give me back but love is everything, so I stayed loyal to one person."

I stayed still, I tried to make myself comfortable on my economy seat. How infuriating to sit here, there's so little space and I could barely be comfortable in any position. It's so annoying.. ugh.