Smoky Wine

[ This fanfic can be found on AO3 under the same name "Smoky Wine" as well as my name "azyxo" ]

You were shaking, eyes hooded as your trembling hands failed to grab onto the desk. John was gently holding your head, forcing you to look up at him as Simon's hands encircled your thighs, keeping them spread.

They threatened to close, fighting to press together as Simon's head shifted in closer, wet tongue buried inside you as you could only moan helplessly.

"Too- too much..." You pleaded to John to slow down, knowing he was the one who would listen to you; Simon was too busy between your thighs, tasting you as if there was nothing better to do.

John smiled down, glancing at you before his eyes met Simon's, who had looked up at your stuttering voice.

"You've been bad...I think this is a reasonable punishment for you, isn't it?" John asks as one of his hands gently

"Please, John, please-"

You let out a strangled moan as John gently silenced you with a squeeze around your throat, just enough pressure that left you reeling and your back arching slightly.

It was too much.

Simon's mouth only worked to bring you closer to that edge, enough so that you started to beg again, your voice raspy and choked.

John affectionately brushed his fingers along your pulse point, feeling as it sped up as your lips parted, soft whimpers as Simon hummed against you.

The sounds Simon made were incredibly filthy yet you felt yourself get aroused by it, your body squirming, not sure whether you wanted to get away and grind against Simon's mouth.

John finally had mercy on you and his hand moved away from your neck, you could only pant, pleading eyes still looking up at him.

John could never deny you, could he?

John sighs and he reaches out to grab the back of Simon's head, causing Simon to still and make a disgruntled noise at being stopped.

"You heard 'em, Simon." John said, gazed fixed on you as you slumped against the desk in relief, legs still trembling slightly.

"Doesn't mean I need to stop." Simon says slowly and John chuckles as he gives Simon's head a pat and he grabs Simon's chin just like he did with yours earlier.

"You're just as bad, you know."

Simon scoffs even as he smirks, just the smallest tilt of his lips as he looks at John with desire in his eyes. John just wipes away the slick beneath Simon's chin and brings it to his mouth.

You watch with bated breath, arousal anew as John tasted you and you let out a moan without helping it.