Chapter 4

I head downstairs to the dinner table, and sit across my mother. Father is still on business leave. I stare down at my food and back at my hands. I hear Aikaterine whispering. . . And it's annoying!

I don't care anymore. . . I'm starving right now. I start eating, a bit quicker than I thought. I was done within four minutes. I chuckle a bit, and wash my plate and the remaining dishes at the sink.

I hear Aikaterine laughing for some reason. "Do I look funny. . ?" I ask him quietly, glaring. I hear him stop. I guess he heard me for once. I head back up to my room, but my sheets wreak. God, I really let myself go. . . I toss my sheets and blankets into the washer, along with my pillows. It smells sweaty and now I feel icky. I wash my hands, and adjust my ace bandage in the meantime.

I hear the washer finish 40 minutes later so I switched everything out. Everything is finished another hour later, so I make my bed and when I'm done? I flop on the warm sheets and blankets, before looking up at my skylight at the stars and the full moon. Aikaterine is most active tonight. I feel him weaving again.

It's giving me a migraine. "Aikaterine! Can you fucking quit it up there?!" I growl, "You're giving me a headache you overgrown lizard!" I hear him stop weaving, before he let out a low snarl. I might have made him mad, but. . . Paybacks a bitch!

Aikaterine is now infront of me, glaring down at me. The moonlight reflects off of his scales, and his tail is curved elegantly, and regally. Self entitled. . . He exhaled a blue smoke, and his tongue flicked in and out of his mouth as he slithered a bit closer. "Zuma. . .long time no see, yet so much speak." He said slowly. His voice gave me shivers, and it reminded me why I feared him so much.