22

"Hail HYDRA."

Ash replayed the words over and over in her head for what felt like years. When she came back to her senses, she walked out of the room, closed the door, and called Tony. It took a few rings for him to pick up, but when he did, Ash immediately shouted down the phone, "Tony! The guy Spidey and I got is a HYDRA agent. I want you to get here fast." She hung up the call and waited for Tony.

Eventually, she heard Tony's loud footsteps pounding down the hall. He stopped in front of her, out of breath. She waited for him to catch his breath until she spoke, "I'm going in there to carry on questioning him. You make sure he doesn't pull any shit, okay?"

She walked back into the room before Tony could answer, so he walked into the viewing room so he could see the guy's every move, while the man only saw a mirror.

"Answer my question. What do you want with her? If you say hail HYDRA, I will electrocute you." Her eyes glinted with anger through her mask.

"Hail-" the man started. Ash held up her finger, electricity flowing around it.

"Name and business. NOW." She leaned forward on the table on the last word.

The man looked up, expecting nothing more than a small shock. "HYDRA."

Ash hit him with a large blast of electricity, but just enough, so he was still conscious. "So." Ash looked at him, mischief gleaming in her eyes and a smirk that would rival that of the trickster god himself. The man could see it, even through her mask. "Name and business?"

"Alright, alright. My name's James Dyer. Can't tell you why I need her because I honestly don't know. I swear! My boss didn't tell me anything other than to find experiment 7 and bring her back alive through any means possible!" There was a look of both fear and annoyance in his eyes.

"Ah. But that's what I'm wondering about. The girl isn't subject 7, is she?" Ash raised an eyebrow, and the man looked conflicted about whether to tell her or not until electricity started to ripple around Ash's body.

"I was told the girl would know where she is. She was lying to me, so I threatened her." The man seemed genuine, but you can never be too sure with HYDRA.

Ash chuckled darkly as she brought her eyes up to look at him. "Wrong. Experiment 7 has never met the girl. She was taken before the girl was born." She watched the man's face turn to confusion. "Well, if that's all you know, I have some business to attend to." She spun around and sauntered out of the door, locking it behind her. Tony soon exited his room and turned to Ash.

"What is this business you have to attend to?" Tony asked her, wondering what she'd be doing.

"Making sure Peter doesn't attempt to steal the mini me." She walked off as tony burst out laughing.

Ash got into the elevator, and the doors closed behind her as she got JARVIS to take her to the penthouse.

As Ash reached the penthouse, she saw Peter and Eliana sleeping on the couch. She decided she would sleep too because she was exhausted from questioning the man. She sat  with them and leant her head on Peter's shoulder. She closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep.

As they slept, Wanda walked in on the adorable scene and quickly took a photo so they could see their adorableness later.

***

Eliana was the first one to wake up, and she had to try her best not to squeal in joy at the cuteness of the two cuddling. She really didn't want to wake them, so she went to talk to the other avengers.

Soon enough, Bruce came and found her so she could see the results, but he hadn't found Ash yet. Eliana happily led him to the two, who were still sleeping on the couch. He also had an uncharacteristically happy reaction to the two cuddling. It seemed to bring everyone on the team joy.