Episode 6 - Initiation

"Good Morning~! Good Morning~! Good Morning~!" Many students were woken up by the duet of gingers singing at the top of their lungs. One being our lovable Penny and the second who put her up to this was a completely new face. 

Penny and the ginger stood over the now barely awake forms of Y/n and the others

Penny and the ginger stood over the now barely awake forms of Y/n and the others. "Friends! Meet Nora! She's attending Beacon together with her friend Ren!" 

 "Friends! Meet Nora! She's attending Beacon together with her friend Ren!" 

Said friend approached the group with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry about Nora. She can be a bit... energetic." Nora wrapped her arms around Ren and hung from his shoulders. "Heck yeah, I am! So come on you lazy butts let's get ready for initiation!!!" There were a few groans but the group quickly got up thanks to Nora. 

"Wow so many new friends on our first day here Ren! Do you think the headmaster would let us all be on one team?" Ren let out a sigh as he grabbed his weapons from his locker. "I doubt it." "Oh, then what about a signal then?! So that most of us can be on the same team! A secret signal! That no one knows about but us! Can you imitate a sloth?" Ren pulled out his weapons, a pair smgs. He inspected them for a moment before having them retract into wrist guards. "Nora... I don't think sloths make a lot of noise."

Penny then appeared in between the two. "To the contrary friend Ren! Many sloths make squeaking noises to communicate." Nora squealed with joy as Ren let out a sigh. "Come on Nora. Let's go." Nora waved goodbye to Penny who returned to Ciel and Y/n. As they left the two walked past Ruby who was retrieving her own weapon from her locker. 

"Any chance we could have a signal of some kind?" Ruby asked her sister as she pulled her own weapon from her locker, a folded-up scythe made of black and red painted steel. "Well, Ruby... You're not the only one going through initiation today. This could be a good chance for you to grow by meeting new people and learning to work together."

Ruby let out a groan as she shut her locker. "Ugh! You sound just like dad! Besides, I've already made a couple new friends! And what does meeting new people have to do with fighting? I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk!"