Episode A/n - Credit for Inspiration

Before I post any more chapters I don't want to go any further without giving some credit to some RWBY projects and games as well as other things. Besides the RWBY and Dragon Ball shows themselves of course. 

1. JPDE - Sonata of Fire (A RWBY fan game)

This game is a masterpiece and my main inspiration for this book

This game is a masterpiece and my main inspiration for this book. If you enjoy reading books like this one you will LOVE JPDE. It's very well written and takes a good amount of different direction from the actual show giving it a sense of individuality that I've come to adore. It also helps that it's a visual novel that lets you romance a good amount of the characters from the show. 

I wanted to give credit to the writing team for their amazing script that I took huge inspiration from. 

Please check out the game as it's completely free on itch.io and the team is currently working on a sequel called JPDE - Adagio of Darkness. One that separates from the visual novel aspect and becomes more of an RPG. I'm not sure what the team has in store but I'm really excited. 

2. Dragon Ball Games

As you can tell from the title of the book itself a lot of my inspiration comes from Dragon Ball though not so much show, but instead the games like Dragon Ball Legends, Dokkan Battle, DBFZ, and Kakarot

As you can tell from the title of the book itself a lot of my inspiration comes from Dragon Ball though not so much show, but instead the games like Dragon Ball Legends, Dokkan Battle, DBFZ, and Kakarot. Those were the titles that had brought me into the franchise and had gotten me to give the anime a chance. Big shout out to Lythero on YouTube whose videos got me to start on the Dragon Ball journey. 

There is a lot more I want to give credit to but I can't really do that without possibly spoiling what could be in store for this story. 

Something that I hope you'll all come to enjoy reading as much as I like writing it. 

Also, I really feel like giving sneak peeks for moments in future volumes despite knowing it'll be a while till we get there. 

Ugh.