"Ok moró," He says softly. I smile softly.

3 hours in to my shift I find myself yawning out of boredom. It has been a particularly slow day, not many customers coming in today. It was only me and Agatha my manager today.

"Hey darling do you mind grabbing more records in the back for me, a customers complained earlier about not having enough." She asks.

"Of course," I say and walk towards the back. I grab the records from the back and make my way to the front. I then make my way to the section and put the new records in the empty slots.

"Cléo hun, there's someone here for you." I hear Agatha say.

"Coming," I shuffle back to the front of the store to find Roman standing there.

"Hi," He says walking towards me.

"Hi Rome, what are you doing here?" I asked. Standing right in front of him.

He brings his hands from behind him and brings out the prettiest flowers, and a bag of my favorite, Chipotle with an Agua Fresca drink.

I gasp, "Rom."

"I saw these flowers and thought of you, and I happened to pass by chipotle on the way here so I thought why not, it's also almost time for your lunch break, so, knocked two birds with one stone," He says.

I awe at him and get a little teary eyed. "Yes I didn't have to but I wanted to, anything to see you smile."

I walk over towards him and give him a hug. "Thank you bunny,"

He groans," I told you to stop calling me bunny."

Remembering that I'm doing all this in front of my manager I quickly push Roman away and apologize.

"It's okay honey, you know what why don't you have an early lunch since it isn't busy." She suggests.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"I'm sure honey, now go have lunch with your lovely boyfriend," She chuckles and I shake my head.

"He's not my boyfriend," I correct her.

"Yet." Roman says and I roll my eyes at him.

I walk to the back and grab my bag and water bottle. "Okay we'll be back soon," I say.

"Take your time hun."

Roman and I walk hand in hand. I take him to the spot on the park and we just sit there. I spray some hand sanitizer on my hand and take my food out the bag.

"Let me hold your drink for you moró." He says grabbing my food while I get situated.

"Thank you bun," He sighs and I chuckle lowly.

After I've situated myself I ask for my food back and he had already opened it up for me. I smile up at him.

"Gimme kiss." I say softly and he eagerly places his lips on mine.

"Thank you for being so sweet to me," I say softly looking in his eyes.

"You don't have to thank me for doing the bare minimum babe," He says cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead. "Now eat before your tortilla gets cold." He says tapping my cheek softly.

"I have to say grace first," I say.

"Of course," He stretches out his hand towards mine and we both say grace together.

"Amen."

"Amen."

I start munching on my food, and I feel Rom's arms make their way around my waist. I lean into him and look at the view of the city.