Ghost's mission.

"Price what the fuck do we do?" Soap panics.

"Where's Ghost?!" Price replies frantically searching the bar.

Gaz stands up and checks the other part of the bar to find him. Meanwhile I was already running through the back of the bar down the winding corridors into nothingness.

"MENDEZ!" I shout in hopes I hear a response. Nothing.

The pipe work grunts above me and the lights blink in exhaustion. Exploring every twist and turn I eventually stumble on a fire exit that's agape. My feet chase the doors, a crunch crumbling beneath my shoe. Her earpiece and mic, I pick up the remnants and stuff it into my back pocket.

"Shit, shit, shit. No no no!" I exasperate under my breath.

My blood boiling at scolding temperatures turning into acid and my head rampant in black out rage, a man on a mission - Find Valerie at any cost. Following the trail of evidence my body flies out the doubled doors of the fire exit. Three black SUV's screeching across the tarmac in a hot exit. Fumbling at the gun in the back of my waist band, I'm too late, the cars race down the road out of sight.

"FUCK!" My voice echoes off the walls of the small back alleyway of the bar.

My fingers clawing at my mask and my leg swinging out in a strike to the bin. My body finds itself walking back to the bar to meet the team. The muscles in my body flooded with adrenaline, my breath puffing out of my nose so hard that it could peel the skin off an orange. I march back into the bar to see my team in a huddle. I make a direct trip to Price, fisting at his suit jacket pulling him towards me.

"This is YOUR fault!" I growl letting spit spray at every word into the material of my mask.

Soap and Gaz pry at either one of my arms trying to break the hold.

"NOT HERE!" Price snaps back in a yell, pinching at the back of my neck in a pressure point, causing me to break my grip.

He leads me out of the bar. I dig out her earpiece and mic from my pocket and shove it into Price's chest.

"She's gone! GONE!" I scream in harsh hiss.

Price holds onto the pieces of equipment and looks down at it in mild concern.

"Ghost she's going to be fine." Price tried to assure me with very little worry.

"How are you so fucking calm about this?! They've got one of our own!" I push him back by the shoulders.

Price pulls a phone from his pocket and frantically taps at the screen.

"I'm following her, Alex and Keegan have put a tracker underneath their cars so we need to move. Now!" Price orders.

A small wash of relief flushes me in the idea that there's a chance that we still have time to find her. We race to the truck following the little red moving dot on Price's phone.

Speeding off across the concrete we were in a hot pursuit. Adrenaline was motivating me to do the most unholy, barbaric, sadistic like torture on Ahmet after finding her. Jesus take the wheel because I have a date with Satan.

My fingers gripped at the seat below me until my knuckles whitened. My teeth grinding against each other wearing down at the enamel. Hot breaths seething out of my nostrils. My vision blinded by my own revenge plan that I was manifesting in my head, I was a prisoner to my own mind.

"Ghost!" Soap calls out.

The voice is muffled, I couldn't hear beyond the relentless mantra of a high pitched ring that sang in my ear. A harsh open palm slaps me across the cheek causing my head to snap to the left. A raw sting hums at the skin of my cheek and I was bought back round. Soap's hands cup either side of my mask.