Merlin never saw her mother again and didn't have enough money to get a carriage to Ealdor. All the savings would go on repairing the things Merlin wrecked during her training in magic. Gaius kept her away from Uther but during a celebration Merlin saved Arthur's life using magic but no one noticed her using it.

The arrogant king hired her as Arthur's servant not knowing that he's kept the master of magic to be beside his son, the person who was supposed to be kept away from magic.

Merlin started her journey of less than fifteen minutes to the castle of Camelot. On the way she passed the market place and training area for the knights. The capital Camelot is located right in the centre of the kingdom of Camelot and all around the boarder are forts and watchtowers in each village and city, jungle and river bank. That's how it was always difficult to attack Camelot as most of the men were either knights or handled the cannons located in the watchtowers.

Uther made it his priority that he won't let even the dust of Camelot fall in enemy hands but went on annexing the places he had lost in the early battles, Ealdor being one of them in the far East. Fifteen days journey without any stops through the night and for food.

Every month Uther sent his knights to the country sides to hunt for any remaining magicians and if they would find any he would have them executed. All because he thought it was magic that killed his wife, Queen Igraine. Although they were very sad for the loss of their queen, the people thought that it was the evil sorceress to blame and not magic itself. Afterall not all magic is bad but who will make the king understand that?

He filled his twenty one year old son, Arthur and nineteen year old daughter, Morgan's mind with hatred against magic. Little did he know that his daughter learnt magic but too was afraid to use it. Uther won't spare his own daughter if he learns about her magic.

Arthur grew up as a spoilt brat and but was still brave. Fighting battles as a knight alongside his friends and fellow knights, Lancelot, Leon, Percival and Gwaine.

"Hey watch out!" Someone yelled at Merlin while she crossed the training area. A young woman was standing there and yelling at her. She had beautiful light brown skin, eyes and dark brown hair.

Merlin turned around and saw a arrow coming right at her and using her magic caused it to move the other way. Her eyes turned golden but no one noticed and the way the arrow turned made it look like the wind was to be blamed.

"I can't believe I missed!" Someone groaned. It was prince Arthur Pendragon. A slim handsome young man with blonde hair with bangs and dark blue eyes in his knight's armour walked up to her.

"I saved your life but you almost ended mine." Merlin stated.

"Do I even know you?"

"Happy realisation."

"Excuse me?"

"There we go." Merlin sighed.

"Look, we've never met."

"Than how are you still alive?"

"Arthur." Princess Morgan arrived at the scene. She shared the same dark blue eyes with Arthur which belonged to their mother but she had her father's dark brown hair. "She's the same girl who saved you."

"Are you sure it's her?" Arthur asked his sister.

"Ask anyone and they'll say it her."

"Are you ok?" The same girl who alerted Merlin about the arrow came to her. She is Gwen, Morgan's servant and a very sweet person.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Merlin replied.

"You arrived right on time."

"Time for what?"