SHAADI

Kirti is sitting in her room or is looking at herself in the mirror.
"Today is my wedding, for which I have been waiting for so many years."

"I am not happy... or how can I be happy, because I am married to a man whom I have met only for a week."

"The one whose name is *DARSH*, apart from that, I don't know much about him, I don't know what he would be like... I don't even know if he will love me..."

These strange thoughts keep creeping in Kirti's mind... but then,
Mr. Raj KASHYAB the owner of KASHYAB'S EMPIRE Kirti's father comes to her room or said
"I understand that you are not happy with this marriage, there are a lot of questions in your mind, but believe me when you stay with DARSH you will know that your father make a right decision to marry you with DARSH. "

"I know, Papa, you will not do anything wrong to me." Kirti smiled and hugged her father.

When Mr. KASHYAB leaves the room and then Kirti's best friend Ananya rushes into the room. She has come... or she is speaking.
" Yrr ye DARSH to bada hi hot   , sexy , smart, gentleman sa ladka hai...

"Acha ji, If you like him so much that you have to do a favor by marrying him... tell the bride to run away." KIRTI said to Ananya laughing.

"Kaash" Ananya said

"Acha wo sab chod tu ye bta Ishan (Kirti's friend who loves Kirti but never told us) kanha hai..." Kirti asked Ananya.

"Yrr he went back to LONDON for some important work.." Ananya said.

Then a SERVANT came and said, "Beta, baraat khuch hi der me aane wali hai, so get ready quickly..."

They hear that KIRTI's nervousness has increased

LOVE vs LOVE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें