SHAADI PART- 2

On one side KIRTI was so nervous or tense or on the other side DARSH ke mind me khuch or hi chal rha tha.

DARSH :- Badla, now my revenge will begin.. I have been waiting for this day for so many months....
Well, now it's too much for me to acting like a good boy.
Now MR. RAJ will see my true side after marriage.

MOM told me that because of her daughter (Kirti), my brother committed suicide top of the college ….

What was my brother's mistake because he loved Kirti and proposed her?
  Or how did KIRTI insult him with the front of everyone in college ...

  Said that.  my brother was an ideot and went on saying bad words...

Or... Or... Due to one mistake of MR. RAJ, I lost my parents...

Aajtak...aajtak that darkness is visible in my eyes in the dark sky.

How my parents screaming... I heard their screams in my ears...

But now MR. RAJ will find out who am I.... Now he will find out who is DARSH...

#itna bolkar darsh walks or speaks in the hall

"Go and tell, Mr. Raj's that their son-in-law, is coming to take his daughter..." Darsh shouts and says happily to Ramu (his servant).

When the Baarat reach KASHYAB MENTION, DARSH looks very happy but KRITI's face still shows nervousness or tension.

Pandit ji: - "RAJ SAHEB DULHA is ready, now call DULHA too, the time for the auspicious time is nearing...."

"Ji Papa ji tell this to my future wife......" Darsh said with an evil smile on his face.

"Acha son-in-law .." MR. RAJ said to DARSH

Then KRITI started blushing her face or sitting next to DARSH.

Pandit ji:-" ab dono ek dusre ko mala phenaye."

Then Pandit ji starts the phera's and when phera's are over.

"Ab dulha dulan ki mang me sindoor bharega ...." Pandit ji said.

Then DARSH put sindoor on KIRTI's head and whispered in KIRTI's ear

"AB AAP HAMESHA KE LIYE HAMARI HUI.... AB AAP PAR SHIRF HAMARA  HI HAQK HOGA... KIRTI JI" DARSH said.

after hearing this KIRTI cheeks became red and blushing

After 1 hour

This time for Vidai

Mr. Raj :- Take care of my daughter, son-in-law.

Darsh:- Don't worry, father-in-law, now she is not only your daughter, she is also my WIFE. It is my duty to take care of her.

After listening to these talks of Darsh, Kirti started liking DARSH..

"Please take care of yourself papa, take medicine from time to time...." KIRTI said MR. RAJ with teary eye

After that KIRTI and DARSH sat in the car and moved to  RAVAL house….

#Marriage has happened but till now we don't know why they got married and what happened with KIRTI that she says YES for marriage even she doesn't know DARSH, this suspense will be discussed in the next part......