Chapter 51- Change of Events

Start from the beginning

Fast as his words, Yuan's lips conquered their desired territory. Yiheng felt melting under the tender touch on his lips. Yuan moved back his face after giving Yiheng a long passionate kiss. He was panting softly as he traced out the reddened area on Yiheng's lips, “Well done, Yuan.”

However, Yiheng was not done yet. His golden eyes shone brightly in the dimly lit room.

“One Kiss is not enough.”

He pulled Yuan by his(BY) slender neck, his big hand was warm against the cool skin. As Yiheng covered Yuan's mouth with his, a strong tingling spread all over Yuan's body. The tongue moving inside Yuan's mouth was desperate to devour every single droplet. The hands that were stroking the sides of Yuan's waist were as gentle as if he(BY) was made of cotton. The actions were so contrasting that Yuan's mind was in a mess. The sensation was so new yet familiar.

Yuan gasped for air as Yiheng planted soft kisses on his eyes, then his cheeks, and then slowly moved to his neck. Yuan closed his eyes, “This feels too real to be a dream…haah…”

Yiheng inhaled the familiar fragrance as he softly sucked on the pale tender skin. On the other hand, Yuan trembled from the wild sensations crawling all over his skin. His arms started to tighten around Yiheng’s neck. He never got to know when and how he ended up on the pillow again. His world soon darkened from exhaustion and the night slowly fell into the laps of the new day.

***

A peaceful morning arrived. Birds sweetly chirped outside, as soft morning rays of the sun peeked through the splits of the curtains and a breeze blew naturally.

Bai Yuan's mind and body were slowly waking up. He could sense a load of weight on his chest and legs. However, he assumed that it was Yeye on him. Yeye would always sleep on his chest, every time they slept together. Little Yeye loved listening to his heartbeat. Almost instinctively, Yuan touched the unknown weight on his chest. He thought it was Yeye’s body. But what met his hand was a big head full of hair.

“When did Yeye’s hair grow so long?”

His hand travelled down and he was sure enough that it wasn't Yeye.

“!!!who-”

He widened his eyes in shock. Yuan could hear his heartbeat, so loud and fast.

“Y-your Majestyy?”

Yiheng had his eyes closed, but he was awake as well. He hugged Yuan's torso tightly and spoke in his deep voice, “Sleep more.”

Yuan gulped down the nervousness clogging his throat and replied timidly, “O..K..”

Yuan was praying to God for his rescue when suddenly he recalled the scenes he saw in his dreams. He looked at the ceiling and then looked at the head full of brown hair, rising slowly and then going down as he inhaled and exhaled. The grip around him was undoubtedly firm. Yuan blushed as he touched his lips.

“It felt so….real…”

Yiheng heard him speak to himself and finally raised his head to look at Yuan. Yuan’s breathing stopped when their eyes locked. The bottomless golden eyes looked straight at his soul, sharp chin resting on his body, flawless brown hair, scattered yet organized as if they were some sort of blanket.

“Good morning, Yuan.”

Yuan stuttered in speech, “G-good morning.”
His eyes were locked on Yiheng as he (WY) rose from lying and hovered over him. His face was so close to Yuan's, “Where am I?”

“In my bedchamber.”

“W-why?”

“As my only wife, you were destined to live in this chamber. With me.”

“Then, what about my room?”

“I already had them bring your everything here,” Yiheng's long fingers played with Yuan's loose strands.

Yuan was fighting with his desire to recreate what happened in his dream.

What can I do when this man makes my heartbeat so fast? The more I remember about the kisses the more I-

Yiheng's fingers moved to Yuan's lips. His thumb pressed in a corner as he inched ahead to capture them. Knowing what's next Yuan tightly shut his eyes.

Aaaaaaa, it's happening-

*Knock* *Knock*

The sudden knock ruined the moment entirely because Yuan accidentally pushed Yiheng so strongly that he fell from the bed with a loud thump.

Yiheng feigned pain, “Ugh, my arm…”

Yuan quickly got up and, scared of hurting him badly, dropped down to his knees to check Yiheng's arm, “Ah! I'm so sorry! Does it hurt a lot? Call a physician!”

Finding the chance, Yiheng pulled Yuan on his lap and kissed him firmly. Yuan was left speechless by the sudden change of events…

Whaaaaattttt