|3| Happy Fourth of July

—–-–—•—–-–—
SCARLET
—–-–—•—–-–—

Every year, my parents throw a huge Fourth of July party at our beach house in Sarasota. We vacation here every summer even though it's only two hours from our permanent home in Richmond. It's a tradition my family has been doing long before I was even born, and one that's never been broken.

We invite our closest friends to stay with us for the entire summer. Ty and his family spent the last summer here with us. Leon and Kara also spent that summer here. It's nothing new to Leon, as he has spent every summer of his life here. And if I remember correctly, that was Kara's third summer here. This would've been her fourth summer if she hadn't fucked my boyfriend.

I push thoughts of that dreadful bitch aside as Leon leads me through the crowd of swaying bodies, his fingers interlocked with mine. I'm clutching onto the bottle of Jose Cuervo with my free hand. We enter the house through the back entrance and we walk past the chef's kitchen, which smells absolutely divine.

Leon leads me directly upstairs to my bedroom. I become both excited and nervous the second we enter my room. He locks the door behind us and begins to undress slowly. I attempt to reach for the zipper of my dress with one hand, but he commands me to stop by shaking his head at me. My arm falls back to my side, doing as it's told. I've never been one to take orders well, but I'm more than happy to comply right now.

"I want to undress you." Leon says. I nod my head and sit on the edge of my bed in order to keep myself from falling face first to the floor. He has me feeling so fucking weak in the knees.

I quickly come to the realization that I've never actually wanted to have sex with anyone before this very moment. No one has ever made my body react this way. I can feel the desire for him coursing through my veins.

He's almost completely naked now and I'm feeling unsure of where to look. It almost feels like I'm committing a crime by allowing my eyes to indulge on his body. This is an absolute honor and I'm struggling to feel worthy.

I had the privilege of watching him get all the more beautiful as we got older. He certainly grew up to be the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. It's a bonus that he's just as beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside.

We know everything there is to know about each other. I knew when he lost his virginity and to whom. And if I ever lost mine, he'd be the first to know. It only makes sense that we'd end up here because I've been attracted to him for as long as I can remember. Seeing him in boxers has never been that big of a deal... until now.

I watch as Leon takes his boxer briefs off. He stands there in all his exquisitely divine nudity, looking like the Adonis that he is. Every perfect inch of him is a work of art. I can't help but to avert my eyes, feeling unworthy of the honor he has bestowed upon me.

"I told you I want you and you asked me to make you mine. Was this what you had in mind?" He asks as he comes closer to me.

Finding myself unable to speak, I eagerly nod my head in response. I take a swig or two, maybe even three, of my dear friend Jose Cuervo. Leon's fingers slightly graze my own as he takes the bottle from me and places it on the nightstand beside my bed.

Now that I have a bit more tequila in my system, I allow myself to take in all of his naked perfection. There is nothing but toned muscle on every inch of his perfect body. His sexy V-cut abs draw me in, enticing me, begging me to gently trace them with my fingers.

I have thought about his dick before, but it's somehow bigger than I expected. His size doesn't frighten me though and it certainly doesn't stop me from wanting him. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I can't stop fantasizing about running my tongue across the tip. It deserves to be licked.