"I need you to listen to me. No matter what happens, your life is important. We are doing all of this because our lives are important. You must be prepared to preserve your life at any cost, as humanly as possible. Be ready, to run at any time." He instructed, his words ringing loud across the silent vehicle.

Checking his own phone for the first time in a while, Jin realised that neither Jihyo or Sunoo had replied to Jimin's tagging but Sunoo had read the message. He lifted his head when Seokmin and Yuju began making their way to the door.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. Seokmin held up his phone, eyes glinting with a steel resolve.

"Baekhyun hyung said we need to get the kids in spots one and two out of the terminal."

"How will you even get inside? We're too far from the entrance and the gate-" Yoongi's question was cut off as the gate creaked a little and was pulled open. Jungkook's head peeked out before pulling back and Seulgi, ever alert, steered the vehicle gratefully into the bus and coach park.

Yoongi peered out of the window at Jungkook and Jaehyun who had just managed to shut the gate by themselves. He still couldn't believe that there was more than one insanely strong kid roaming around and they were friends. Well, that's probably why they survived.

"And it'll be just the two of you?" He asked, turning back to the youths in the bus.

"No, I'm going too." Eunwoo had risen, phone in hand.

"The rest of us are to stay on the minibus." Eunha explained.

"Well if you're getting them out, where will you take them?" Uncle Son asked.

"We'll be boarding them onto their coach and waiting for clearance." Eunwoo answered.

"Surely one of us should be there in case we need to leave?" Uncle Son pushed on the matter. Seokmin shook his head.

"We don't know what's going on. For now, laying low while the others scope out the terminal may be the safest option." With that, he, Yuju and Eunwoo departed from the vehicle and Seulgi shut the doors.

Silence.

Silence as everyone in the vehicle watched the young people jog toward the terminal and then split, Eunwoo and Seokmin going off to the left while the rest went into the main terminal. Jin felt his eyes burning with how wide he kept them, trying to spot any signs of movement.

Spot one was the staff only bathroom that could only be accessed from the bus and coach park. It was the ideal place to be as it was lockable from both the inside and outside, so as long as whoever was inside remained silent, nobody that passed by would be the wiser that there were people around.

Spot two was in one of the offices in the staff recreation area upstairs. The most obscure room had been chosen with the intention that if anyone did look around, they would give up before being successful.

Breathe in, now out. Jin repeated that in his head as he rooted his feet to the floor so that he wouldn't instinctively move. Yoongi stood stock still beside him, eyes sweeping one way out the window, then another. Prickling, he grabbed Jinms forearm.

"Hyung." Yoongi whispered, lifting his hand minutely to point in the direction of spot one. Jin watched with air filling up his lungs as Eunwoo and Seokmin peeked out from in front of the coach the children typically slept in and waved before moving properly into view and opening the door for the coach, ushering the children, Jungwon and Sunghoon into the vehicle, Eunwoo closing the door shut once they were all inside.

Jin released his breath, grateful and itching to go over and check on the kids himself. Instead, he reminded himself that Eunwoo and Seokmin were skilled and compassionate enough to care for the children. Turning, he directly his focus to Eunha a few seats back in the aisle who was staring at her phone with a concentrated frown.

"What's the matter, Eunha-ya?" Jin asked her softly. The young woman lifted her gaze with level with Jin's own.

"Yuju said she saw zombies in the main terminal. And they were surrounding Jihyo and Sunoo's groups." Jin felt all air and strength leave him. Gripping the headrest of the seat he stood at, he blinked rapidly. His fears had been founded after all. A small hand reached up to his shoulder and brought him down into the seat.

"Jay's group. What about Jay's group?" Joohyun's tone was level, even as her hand on Jin's shoulder trembled minutely. Jay hadn't read any of the messages Jimin had sent earlier either, just like Jihyo. Eunha scrolled through the chat but eventually shook her head.

"Nothing from him." She murmured. Jin swallowed and peered over at Joohyun, who looked back at him with grave eyes. Was Jay and his group in danger?