Aarohi- Nanu aap chaliye na batati hu.

Naitik- ek min ye toh kachori ki smell aa rahi h aur vo bhi akshu ke hath ki kachori. Meri choti princess aayi h kya doll. Aur vo kachori bana rahi h matlab pakka kuch achi khabar h. Batao na kya h.

Aarohi- Nanu aapko maine kya bola abhi abhi.

Naitik- achaa sorry doll ab nahi puchunga kyuki ab i am relaxed koi achii khabar hi hogi.

Aarohi- aapko humare chehre dekh kar hi samajh jana chahiye tha.

Naitik- are aaj kal itna tension chal raha h ki na chehre pe dhyaan hi nahi gaya. Sorry doll

Aarohi- Nanu ye sorry bolna chodiye aur jaldi chaliye

They all reached in the living room to see even Birla's reached there and akshu was coming with kachori and rasmalai.

Akshu- oh! You guys reached good now jaldi jaldi aap log kachori and rasmalai le lo good news h.

Neil- Bhabhi aap pregnant ho . Main chacha banane wala hu. Wohoo

Abhi- Akshu it's not that i mind but mujhe toh batati.

Akshu- Neil shh aisa kuch nahi h aur kya abhi tum bhi mil gaye are our plan worked you Dumbo.

Abhi- really

The three of the man shouted and start jumping.

Manish- koi humme bhi batayega ki kya ho raha h yaha par.

Akshu- Bade papa aap khud dekh lijiye.

Akshu goes and switched on th t.v and out on the news channel which was still playing the news of Rhea.

When everyone heard of that news everyone got a big smile and start hugging each other. Harsh goes to Manish and Naitik who were hugging each other and said

Harsh- Aaj toh Manish ji aur naitik ji aap dance toh karenge na kaise sikha rahe the aap us din aise aise phir aise chaliye karte h.

Manish and Naitik looked at each other and holding harsh hand start dancing without music and soon joined by everyone.

Next Morning was the day for the final hearing Akshu and the members reached to court.

They all were inside and the judge called for Rhea and Sheila for the judgement.

When Rhea and Sheila arrived they were in the very bad condition.

Swarna- Oh God they were looking like they were beaten up brutally what happened to them in just span of a day.

Akshu- Badi mumma jyada kuch nahi bus apne karmo ki sajaa mili h

Swarna- Akshu tune kiya h ye.

Akshu- Nahi badi mumma kash kar sakti par maine nahi kiya. Jis inspector ki custody main ye dono the woh abhi ka achaa dost h school time ka when he got to know everything and he came to meet us. At that time i made a request to him which thankfully he accepted.

Swarna- What kind of request.

FLASHBACK

Akshu- Bhaiya aap agar meri koi help karna chahate hai toh please in dono ka aisa haal kijiyega ki dono agle janam toh kya har janam main yaad rakhe.

Inspector- Ji Bhabhi.

In the evening the inspector called them at the police station Akshu went there with her team that is abhi neil ansh kairav vansh krish muskan aarohi krishna and reem.

When they reached at the station Rhea and sheila was beaten up black and blue with a thin wooden stick.

Akshu- Bhaiya inhe maar kyu rahe h.

Inspector- Bhabhi aapko bhi maarne ka man karta inhe has rahi thi dono ye sunkar ki aapke parents mar gaye h. I lost control over them but humare sanskar sikhate h ki kisi par bhi haath nahi uthana chahiye aur aurat par toh bilkul nahi. Isliye maine lady constable and lady inspector ko bulaya aur ye sab ho raha h.

Akshu- i can't say anything i don't have any word ek taraf I want to punish them but

Inspector- Bhabhi aap kuch galat nahi kar rahi h ye h hi isi laayak.

Inspector then signal somebody something and soon a constable came with two plates with food in it and placed in front of rhea and sheila. They being very hungry attacked the food but after having the first bite they acknowledged the spice and spit it out but as soon as they spit out the lady constable would hit her.

She starts to eat again and when they asks for water they were offered with a chili water. It like rubbing salt on a wound.

Inspector- Bhabhi aap chinta mat kijiye ye toh abhi suruat h ek baar kal court ko faisla sunane dijiye tab badi jail mein ye dono oya kych nahi karengi. They are not going in the prison they are going in the hell.

There have plenty of bullies and they will make aure that they will get the desired punishment. They will do anything for abhimanyu as he saved them and they own him there life. They will be handled pretty well. Don't worry.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Swarna- But akshu that is inhuman.

Akshu- Badi mumma jo indono ne kiya voh inhuman h na ki joh hum kar rahe h. Hum toh bus inhe thodi si punishment de rahe h. Thode pranks thoda ragging bus

Swarna- I understand beta and i totally support you bus i just don't want you all to fall so low to get them punished that's it. But i am with you always to punish them.

Judge- Order Order. Let's start the proceedings.

1- My lord jaisa ki aap jaante h that Rhea ne apna jurm khud apne muh se sabit kar diya h. Aur to aur inhone sirf murders hi nahi ye ek con bhi h. She threatens my client to kill she was stealing money for her entire stay. And most importantly she herself committed to two murders. This kind of criminal had lost it and sent to jail for forever or hanged to death.

Judge- After taking in consideration at all the witness and proof i hereby declare Miss Rhea and Sheila as criminals under section IPC 307 attempt to murder, IPC 503 Criminal Intimidation, Section 379 A threatening, Ipc 420 cheating and under IPC section 302 Murder, and they will serve 15 years in jail and after that they will hanged to death. They will also charges 1 crore rupees.

Everyone takes a sigh of relief after all the drama unfold. They all reached home when abhinav came running to manish and asked.

Abhinav- bade dadu aap please mumma ko bula dijiye please aap bula dijiye. Mere toys chal nahi rahe h aap please bula do taki vo in sab ko thik karde.