Body Shop

"You need a dick

"You need a dick. admit it or not." The urge to shove the very glass of wine her fingers are curled around, up Nate's ass has never been stronger. For an obvious reason, which guys don't seem to understand, Sierra had decided to keep herself company rather than waking up to a stranger's face in their bed if they're nice enough, and if they're not, you might just end up in one of the 'getting laid' rooms upstairs alone as though it was a ghost at night shoving his dick into your pussy.

She tried it all, being treated like a princess, got offered a fancy date and worshiped for her body when it was a man from London a few months back. He looked like a decent human, had a few common interests like Stranger Things and getting laid once in a while, and he worked as a high school teacher. Sierra nearly cracked at herself when she found her mind wondering if he would ever bring the teacher in bed and let either of them enjoy some foreplay. From the typical stereotype, she was forced to imagine that this nice man wasn't probably as good between the sheets, like she had heard her friends complain about good guys being too good even during sex. Because "no they don't fuck, they make love."

With the London guy, Sierra knew it was far from love because for one, they had just met. Two, she was half drunk when she seduced him into having sex with her. And three, he never tried anything creepy, just attempted on being sweet to her considering that she let him fuck her. Sierra never refused, obviously liking the gesture from the guy who broke her typical 'good guy' image in her mind, and made her believe that good guys could do wonders too.

The next unfortunate hook up, well, barely hook up, was with an ex coworker (from where she worked past time for a few days) one thing led to another, surprisingly from one simple drink to a blow job in the public restroom of the restaurant where they met. The guy didn't have much work as it was Sierra who had to put the effort in giving him an orgasm for she didn't really want to have sex inside the cubicle. Though it made her a bit bitchy that her friend didn't even think about her, thanking her off as though he wasn't supposed to return the favor of a mind-blowing orgasm.

It's been months to that day. Months with a lot of stuff happening, like her best friend started dating one of the hottest guys in college- the kind you see in televisions, movies and read in books like this one. Sierra was more than impressed with his choice, Nate, her friend, is not bad looking either but the wildness he has in men leaves the girl questioning if she's straight enough or not. Looking at Nate, a lean guy, black mullet hair, rings adorning his slender fingers 24/7 and lips somehow curved up in a sassy smile as though he loved mocking at every-passing-body with his rich life, made Sierra nervous of her own appearance sometimes.

This guy is hot and he has admitted his obvious crush on Chad Cooper as early as the beginning of second semester, Sierra wasn't surprised when he actually approached Chad with his usual happy self. She was watching from the side, hoping and praying for the guy to not do anything that might hurt Nate, for the last thing she wanted to do was stay up all night in his room, passing tissues after tissues to dry his tears. Fortunately for her friend, Chad said he liked him back, confessed being a pansexual which his friends probably knew because none of them seemed as shocked as Nate and Sierra.