— I'll give you a few minutes, don't worry — The boy laughed before returning to the other corner of the place, warming up his muscles, still looking at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

—Listen to me, let's go, it's not worth it, if one of them opens his mouth they will send you to a reformatory, if Bumseok opens his mouth... Sooho let's just go and-

The boy made the girl stop her words by colliding his lips with hers, denying when he separated, caressing her face gently, looking at each of the wounds she had. — I'm going to make them apologize for what they did to you, my Hyeori.

— I don't need that, I don't need an apology, I just need us to go home... please, let's go home...— The girl denied, taking his wrists to prevent him from walking away.

— But I do, Hyeori... I need them to apologize to you. — The boy left a kiss on her forehead. — You can trust me? We'll go back home after this... I promise... Please Hyeori, trust me.

The girl looked at him pleadingly, wishing with her heart that he would decide to obey her and go home. — I have something to tell you...— The boy looked at her, with big eyes as he moved away from her a little so he could caress her face. — But if you want to hear it you have to go home with me.

The boy looked at her for a second before laughing a little and denying, placing another kiss on her forehead. — I love you, okay? I love you Kang Hyeori. —The boy said.

—Stop saying that, stop... You sound like you're saying goodbye.

— My love, you are not going to get rid of me that easily. — The taller one left a kiss on her lips, smiling at her as he separated from her before walking away from and seeing Wooyoung.

—How cute, who knew you would become so soft Sooho. I don't blame you, I would too for a girl like her.

Sooho, he clenched his jaw when he heard those words come out of the younger's mouth. —Do you remember what happened the last time we saw each other?

Wooyoung grew serious at that, beckoning the elder with his fingers, inviting him to come up. — Come here — Sooho took the last look at his girlfriend, who was now surrounded by Jeongchang and other boys, making her unable to get close to him.

Sooho, without saying more, went up to the platform, watching in disbelief as the younger was recording all that. And that's how the fight began, with Sooho dodging some before the first blow to his leg almost made him fall to the ground, Hyeori tried to get closer again, noticing how that was his injured leg, however, the boys didn't allowed it her to do that.

The girl watched as Sooho began to gain a little advantage, smiling at the thought that maybe everything would work out and that Sooho would break his face again and everything would be fine. —Throw that son of a bitch's teeth! —Hyeori shouted, ignoring the warning looks she earned from her captors.

The girl noticed Sooho throw the boy to the ground, going unnoticed by the look that all the boys shared before she felt her arms being taken, being held back, however, she did not scream because she knew it could distract Sooho.

The girl struggled when she saw how one of the boys grabbed her boyfriend's injured leg, making him fall to the ground. — Yah! — The scream that Hyeori was swallowing came out when she saw how Wooyoung's kick made her boyfriend fall to the ground.

Hyeori punched one of the boys' stomach to make him let go after stepping on the other's foot, running towards the ring when she saw how Sooho didn't get up, however, she didn't get very far when two other boys stopped her. —  Shit! Let go of me, you damned bastard! — The girl noticed how Bumseok went up to the place. — Yah! Boomseok! Leave him alone, you already won, dammit... You got what you wanted.