It looked more expensive.

Hyeori grimaced when she saw the same group of boys she had seen at the door of the karaoke room that day, they smelled of cigarettes and cheap beer.

Like any average student without a job or money to buy more expensive beer.

— Oh, Bumseok, did you bring friends? But look, she's the cute girl we saw last time... Is she your girlfriend, Seok?

— Ah, this place reeks of cheap beer. — Sooho said before putting an arm around his girlfriend's shoulders, looking at the boy who spoke with some mockery.

—What brings you here? — He asked, looking at everyone with distaste, stopping his eyes on Sooho for a second before looking at Bumseok with a raised eyebrow.

— Apologize. — The boy stood with his mouth open, looking at him in disbelief, without answering. — I told you to apologize.

Laughter filled the place before the boy looked at Bumseok with pity, which was very obvious that it was fake. — Bumseok, people apologize when they did something wrong.

— Hey, apologize properly.

— What?

— Ah, this idiot. —Hyeori started. —How many times do we have to repeat it? Is that why you don't go to school? You have concentration problems, right? — Hyeori asked, sarcastically as she bowed her head with a look of pity, what made the boy in the center clench his fists.

Sooho smiled as he saw the boy suddenly become serious upon hearing his girlfriend's words. — Bumseok, what are you playing, idiot? — The boy approached the tallest boy, making the three teens who were with him tense and ready for any movement from the other boys. — Do you want us to be friends again, and see each other every day?

— Oh, you don't look like that. — Hyeori blurted out suddenly, making the boy look at her with wide eyes in annoyance and confusion at the sudden words. — You know, that you have those preferences, it doesn't show, but that's okay, we don't discriminate.

The boy looked at her, letting out a chuckle to turn a little towards her. — Should I show you my preferences... — He raised his hand to put it on Hyeori's cheek, however, before he could even touch it, Sooho's hand grabbed the boy's ear, pulling him away from the girl.

— You haven't understood, right? She's my girl so keep your hands off her before I break them. — Sooho circled the boy, still holding his ear as he asked him to stop. — Now, you are going to do what we ask you, in addition to apologizing to my girlfriend for your disgusting words.

—Okay, okay, I'll do it! I will do that! — Sooho nodded, letting go of his ear before pushing him so that he was facing the two boys, grabbing his jacket to make him straighten up.

— Well, apologize. — He placed this in front of Bumseok, listening to the boy apologize, Hyeori, who also heard the apologies, found this so cynical, that she wanted to hit him to make him apologize properly, it was not her problem, but she was not going to stay with the "I wish someone would hit that idiot".

— If you mean it, you're sorry... It won't be a problem if he hits you once, right? — Hyeori asked innocently, looking at the boy with cynical eyes, the same as the ones he had at that moment.

— What?

— Good idea, love. Punch him and finish this like a man. —Sooho opined, taking his girlfriend's word, touching Bumseok's shoulder next to him.

The boy tried to speak again before Bumseok punched him, making him turn his head, Hyeori raised her eyebrows, thinking that he really wasn't going to do it. Sooho grabbed Hyeori by her wrist, pulling her away from the scene as she watched the other boy hit him back.